...A New World...

(Y/N) = Your name
(F/D) = Favorite Drink
(F/S) = Favorite Snack
(E/C) = Eye Color
(H/C) = Hair color

(Y/N) Pov:

I sat in the front seat while my mother drove to the new city we're moving to, even after begging not to go. I didn't like the idea of leaving my school, my old room, and most of all the friends I could never replace.
But my mother told me to knock it off cause I was being "annoying" and told me to stop being a baby and be more mature like my cousins. I never liked my cousins, but I never told her that.
*TIME SKIP*
We FINALLY got to our new place I would soon call home and immediately got out of the car and took a look around. I stretched my legs a bit and took off to go get my stuff....cause I didn't want my mother's crusty paws all over my valuable stuff, even if some of it is trash...BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT.

After unpacking my stuff, I went to help my mother unpack the kitchen stuff, cause nothing is better than food...

We were finally done unpacking everything which took FOREVER. But I had to do it or else my one and only mother would call me lazy and to get off my ass.

I got started on decorating my new room and after I was done, (which took like 3 hours) I took a good look at what I accomplished, and knew damn well I was never gonna see it this clean ever again.
Later I decided to be a normal teenager and look around the town and hopefully not get lost. I left my house and immediately tried looking for a store to get snacks at, and wound up finding a small convenient store.