...Karasuno...

(Y/N) Pov:

I set my alarm to about 6:50 so I can get up early and I doubt I'm gonna get ready on time for my first day of a new school as a first year. I wasn't really afraid when it came to making new friends, if I don't make any the first day then oh well try again the next day.
I was getting tired from even thinking about school, I hope it's not to stressful on the first day. Hopefully there's no bullies...

*TIME SKIP*
My alarm went off and I woke up slowly. I got up rubbing my eyes and got ready for the day.

*ANOTHER TIME SKIP*
I entered the school determined that I'm not going to fail at making friends. I went to the office to see what classes I have.

As I was walking to the office some people noticed that I was new. I noticed people kinda stared but didn't really care.
I finally got to the office and told some people I was new and I needed my classes. I looked through my schedule and took off to my first class cause it was almost starting.

Obviously I got lost and started looking around, I got kinda irritated and decided to ask someone.
I looked around and saw a small boy with orange hair and a taller guy with black hair. The tall guy with black hair looked kinda irritated with the smaller guy. The taller guy noticed me staring and said...

???: "Hey! You got something to say or what?"
Y/N: "Oh uh no sorry"
???: "Huh oh you look new around here."
The small guy commented.

Y/N: "Oh ya I was looking for my class and got lost"
???: "What class do you have, I'll help you if you want"

I handed him my schedule.

???: "Hey that's the class me and Kageyama are in"
Y/N: "Really? Can you take me there"
???: "Of course"

He said with a smile on his face.

???: "Oh by the way, I'm Hinata Shoyo."
???: "And I'm Kageyama Tobio...sorry for coming off rude earlier."
Y/N: "I'm (Y/N), it's nice to meet you. Also its fine."

*TIME SKIP*

After class I checked for my next class and searched it immediately cause I knew I couldn't waste time getting lost again. Luckily I found it before class stared so just chilled near the classroom.
I turned my phone on so I can listen to music as I waited for class to start.
I continued walking around looking down at my phone until I bumped into someone. I looked up slowly and said...

Y/N: "Sorry I was just..."

I looked up yet again surprised that the person I knocked into was so tall.

???: "It's fine." He chuckled.
Y/N: "Hey wait a minute kinda feels like Déjà vu."
I chuckled.

???: "Ya, how do we keep running into each other"
Y/N: "I don't know seems the world wants us to be friends."
Y/N: "Maybe"

He gave a little smirk. So I returned a smile.

Y/N: "Oh by the way, I'm (L/N) (F/N)
???: "I'm Tsukishima Kei"

Then another familiar male came up to us, it was the guy from yesterday.

???: "Tsukkiii....hey who's this."
Y/N: "Oh I'm (L/N) (F/N)."
???: "I'm Yamaguchi Tadashi"

I checked the time to find and found class was almost starting.

Y/N: "Well I'll talk to you guys later"
Yamaguchi: "Oh ok bye"

As I turned to get to class, I realized that they were heading in the same direction.

Tsukishima: "Looks like we have the same class."

He smirked.

Y/N: "Oh ya I guess."

I smiled back.

*TIME SKIP*

After school I was tired and just wanted to go home. But then I wandered to a gym and found a volleyball court. My curiosity decided I wanted to see if I can still do serves. I picked a ball up and served the ball to the other side. It brought back a lot of memories and kinda missed. I picked the ball up and did a couple more serves until a guy came in.

???: "Hey what are you doing"
Y/N: "Oh sorry I was just serving"
???: "Oh its ok as long as you put the ball back, I'm Daichi by the way"
Y/N: "Hi I'm (L/N) (F/N)"

Some more boys came in and I saw Hinata and Kageyama walk in as well. I said bye to them and was heading out to go home. But as you were walking out Tsukishima and Yamaguchi was coming in.