A Surprising Meeting

(Y/N) Pov:
In curiosity I was interested to see what I was gonna find in the store, and quietly went inside. I looked around to find 3 people...oooooo and my favorite type of snacks.
I quickly went to go get the (F/S). I was so excited but wasn't sure if I had enough money.
As I was checking the price, I continued walking, mainly towards the register to check out. Until I was stopped when I accidentally bumped into someone.

Y/N: "Oh I'm so sorry I was just..."

You said looking up slowly.
When I looked up I wasn't expecting this guy to be so tall. When I   met his eyes, I quickly backed up to give him space.
I looked beside him and saw a boy with green hair, a little shorter than the guy I bumped into.

???: "It's fine."

The tall, blond guy said.
I noticed he had a small box of strawberry shortcake with him and the guy with the green hair had a drink.

I waited patiently while they paid for their stuff and when it was finally my turn to pay the tall blond stopped in front of me and had a little smirk on his face. As I looked up at him I gave him a small smile and he left. Creep..

The guy at the counter seemed interesting, as I paid I can see him pulling out a cigarette. I thought it was kinda gross but didn't really care.
After paying I thanked the man and left. I couldn't wait to get back home and eat the snack I just bought and was debating if I should eat it now or later.

As I was walking home I kinda got lost but eventually recognized some of the streets and houses and had a feeling I was almost there.

Just a couple of blocks and I'll be there.
I thought to myself.

I was crossing the street when from the corner of my eyes I saw a  familiar face. But didn't let it distract me cause I didn't want to get hit by a car.
When I got to the other side I looked to see if I can find the familiar face.
From the other side of the street I saw the tall, blond guy staring right back at me, but this time he wasn't with the guy with green hair.

We exchanged looks and I was curious to see what he was doing here. Instead he just looked at me and gave me a little smirk just like back in the store. I gave a smile back and waved, after seconds we finally broke eye contact and he turned around and started walking away.
I wanna know what was going on in his head but got distracted cause someone texted me.
I turned around and continued to find my way back home and to see who texted me.
I wonder if that blond dude lived in my neighborhood. My mind got distracted when i found my best friend had texted me.
*Messages*
(Best friend)
Bff: Heyy loser just wanted to check on you
You: oh hey weirdo and its um interesting here ig
Bff: interesting?
Bff: like how interesting
You: idk I went to the store and met these guys
Bff: ooooo guyss tell me about it
You: idk this one guy I ran into twice
You: once in the store I was in and just right now while I was walking home
Bff: oh well did he notice u
You: ya he gave me a little smirk
Bff: ooooooo it's only your first day and boys r already flirting with u.
You: oh gosh he wasn't even flirting with me
Bff: r u sure, I mean I bet he found u at least a lil cute
Bff: hey wait a min was he cute
You: hmmm idk ig
Bff: OOO SO HE IS CUTE
You: UHHH GOTTA GO
Bff: DONT RUN AWAY FROM THIS CONVERSATION
(Y/N) Pov:
When I actually thought about it was true I did find him cute. And that's when my curiosity wondered if he thought I was cute.