... Embarrassed Part 2...

*TIME SKIP: NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL*
*(Y/N) POV*

        I was tired and didn't want to be at school but how else was I gonna see Tsukki.
I found Hinata and Kageyama together and started talking to them. It was a decent conversation about volleyball, then the bell dicided it wanted to ring. I walked to class with Hinata and Kageyama, in silence.

        I was bored out of my mind but had to pay attention, even if I didn't care to much. But my mind wondered and I was debating with myself if I should go back to volleyball.
I thought about it and I thought maybe I'll go back. If there's enough space for me that is.

The bell rang and class was dismissed, so I went to go find Tsukki and Yamaguchi.
When I found them they were looking at me and just talking. I wondered what they were talking about then all of a sudden Yamaguchi looked all excided and Tsukki just kinda blushed.

Now I was really interested in what they were talking about.

Maybe Tsukki finally confessed to Yamaguchi..

     I went up to them and asked what they were talking about but they wouldn't tell me and looked away awkwardly.

*Yamaguchi's Pov)

      I was really surprised when Tsukki told me that he might like (Y/N), I didn't really expect him to like her/him...or anyone really.

It was funny seeing Tsukki think about how to change the subject.

Tsukki: "Hey (Y/N) why don't you give me a hug"
Y/N: "Huh what do you mean give you a hug?"
Tsukki: "Aww you don't want to give me a hug anymore, you did yesterday"

Tsukki teased.
(Y/N) looked at him, started blushing then pointed at him.

Y/N: "HEY THAT WAS A ONE TIME THING"
Tsukki: "I'd rather you bury yourself in my chest but noo you have to be short."

I could tell he realized what he said and stared blushing and so did (Y/N). Then Hinata came up and said

Hinata: "Wow (Y/N) you actually got to hug the salt shaker." He snickered.
Tsukki: "HEY SHUT UP"

Tsukki said irritated. (Y/N) was still blushing and Tsukki was irritated by Hinata.

*(Y/N) Pov*

      I was blushing of the fact Tsukki said he wanted another hug. I honestly kinda wanted to piss him off more but I didn't know how. I debated if I wanted to get him more pissed but didn't want to go overboard. I couldn't think of how so I just left it alone.