....A new school....

(Y/N) Pov:
After I got home I ate the snack that I had just bought, watched some TV, and later realized it was getting late. I decided to go to sleep early.
*Next day*

I didn't feel the need to get up only because I haven't enrolled into a new school yet and should probably find some schools close to my house...and soon.

Almost near the afternoon I finally got up and ate breakfast. Well brunch I guess.
I didn't really do anything special today, just eat and watch TV.

Later that day my mother helped me find some high schools that were near our house and she felt Karasuno High would be good.
I read what Karasuno was about and found that they had a Volleyball team and they were the Crows.
It made me remember the times I used to play volleyball back in middle school. People said I could have gotten far in the sport if I tried and I almost made it to nationals. I could probably still do serves and stuff but other than that I'd probably suck at Volleyball.
I snapped out of my thoughts when my mother asked if I wanted to go to Karasuno. I agreed and felt maybe..just maybe I can do volleyball again. I doubt it though.

Oof sorry short chapter. I couldn't think of anything in this 😂