Chapter 5: Lips

LUNA'S POV:

It's been almost a month since I've told Ginny about my sexuality.We've been pretty close since then. I've always kept it a secret and was glad to tell someone. I wasn't sure if my father would accept it and didn't want to have anything bad happen so decided to keep quiet around him.

I've been thinking about how I wanted to kiss Ginny in the bathroom when I told her. I felt maybe she liked me too in those few seconds. Until she seemed to get awkward and started talking. Maybe she didn't like me? It was all so confusing.

I was ready for the class to end to meet up with Ginny. I walked quickly, not wasting a second and finally spotted her.

"Hey Gin!" I liked calling her that now. I think she liked it too.

"Oh, hi Luna. I didn't see you there." She put something away in her pocket.

"Ok well...what do you wanna do?" I asked her. I thought that it was the drawing that I gave her when we met but ignored it.

I then remembered how I said she liked Harry.  I got upset since there could be no chance she liked me if she liked Harry.

"Well do you wanna go to the Gryffindor common room? We can hang out with Ron and the others. Or if you want to, we can to the Ravenclaw rooms." She avoided my eyes a bit.

"I don't mind going to the Gryffindor rooms." I said and nodded at her a little. I then felt her hand grab mine but very gently.

"Ok let's go!" She ran with me hand in hand and ran  to the rooms and I laughed to myself a little. We've never held hands before. Even if it was just as friends. Friends...

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

GINNY'S POV:

"We're here!" I said.

"Oh wow, you run really fast!" Said Luna and she laughed a little. I smiled at her and felt my heart beating faster.

We walked in and saw there was no one there yet so just took a seat next to each other.

"Do you want to do something now or wait for the others to arrive?" I said as I sat down next to her.

"Mmm...I guess we can wait." There wasn't much conversation between Luna and I but I did enjoy her presence.

"Gin...." Said Luna turning her head to face me as I turned mine around to also face the blonde girl.

We stared at each other's eyes until we started to stare at each other's lips.

"Yeah....Luna?" I said still staring at her eyes and lips.

I saw her cheeks get red and then went back to staring at her eyes. I leaned in a little and she did too.

I put my hand on her cheek and she got redder.

I really wanted to kiss her since I first got a glance of her. I didn't know if she also wanted to but I closed my eyes and moved my head toward her until I felt something soft.

It was a bit cold but it was soft. I was kissing a girl. I was kissing Luna Lovegood! I was freaking out but was still in the same position, her lips on mine.

I heard a noise behind us so I backed away. I then saw Ron and the others come in.

I took my hand off her cheek and moved away from her a little to not look suspicious.

She smelled wonderful but it all ended when Ron interrupted again. At least I kissed her. Wait I KISSED HER. Oh my-

"What're you doing Gin Gin?" Asked Ron falling into a chair and Harry into another and Hermione next to me.

"I-I'm just hanging out with Luna." I said

"Ok. Were you whispering secrets to her or something? You two were pretty close." Said Ron with a chuckle.

"Yeah...something like that." I avoided his eyes a little and realized that would be suspicious and tried my best to focus on his eyes.

"Oh, Ginny and her secrets." Said Ron and rolled his eyes jokingly and laughed.

"Well how are you, Luna?" Asked Hermione.

"Oh, I'm doing well, thank you. What about you?" She asked staring at me for a quick second.

"I'm good thanks!" The girl smiled at us and I smiled back.

"Um, Ginny...can I talk to you? Preferably outside." Said Luna. I stared at her for a while and finally nodded my head.

She got up and I followed her outside the Gryffindor rooms to talk. I watched her blonde hair jump a little when she walked and then she stopped and turned around.

"What is it you wanted to tell me?" I obviously knew what it was but didn't want to say it.

"I'm not really sure how to talk about it. We kissed Ginny. That wasn't like a friendly kiss on the cheek. Ginny we kissed each other on the lips." Said Luna

"I-I know." I didn't know what else to say and just stared at her.

"You know what this means right? Ginny I don't know if you feel the same, but I have feelings for you." She held both of my hands in hers.

"Luna...I do too...I always denied them since I've never liked a girl before...but I do." I sighed in relief that she finally knew.

She left go of my hands and wrapped her arms around me for a hug. We both laughed and then when she backed away a little, her arms still around me, she was staring into my eyes. It was as if she was reading me.

I then kissed her...again. I felt those butterflies, my cheeks getting red, palms sweaty, and lastly felt her lips. It was...indescribable that kiss.

Being a little taller than her I had to put my head down to reach her face.

"Looney Lovegood is now Lesbian Lovegood!" Yelled a voice behind them.

It was that boy again. The one who I (Ginny)
punched when he called her 'Looney Lovegood.'