Chapter 7: I Wanna Be Your Girlfriend

LUNA'S POV:

After that kiss we've just acted like normal friends. We didn't have any secret relationship or anything. We'd hold hands every once in a while but to people it'd look like we're just friends. The only people who know so far are the rude boy , obviously Ginny, and Draco. Ginny and I became friends with him after that.

I missed the feeling of her kissing me since it was almost two weeks ago. Nobody else found out luckily and it was kept a secret. I wanted to kiss her again. I had to kiss her again.

"Ginny." I said.

We were studying in the library with Draco, Harry, Hermione, and Ron. The Weasley Twins were with other people. Maybe coming up with some jokes.

"Yeah, Luna?" She put everything down and looked at me.

"Can I talk to you outside?" In reality I wanted to go kiss her.

"Ok." She followed me outside the library and into an empty bathroom and I then put my hands on both of her cheeks.

"Ginny, I think you know what's happening." I stared into her eyes.

"I can't...my parents...I don't know if they...-"

"You shouldn't feel like a crime, Ginny. I know that you think that can get in the way but, I think we could do it if try." I smiled at her lovingly after removing my hands from her cheeks.

"I don't know..." She was nervous.

"Do you have feelings for me?" I asked her.

"Yeah..." She responded and slowly nodded her head.

"That's all that matters, not what anybody thinks. I really like you Ginny. I want to be with you. But I can't if you keep thinking this way." I truly wanted to be called 'her girlfriend'

"This reminds me that I smelt you in my Amortentia." She said and smiled.

I was sure I was gonna do it and leaned in. Finally I held my breath to focus on her. I didn't want to be anywhere else. She means everything to me. I had to tell her that.

"I love you, Gin." I said when we stopped kissing, her arms still around my waist.

"You...you love me?" She started to smile.

"Yes, endlessly Ginny Weasley." I smiled back at her.

"I love you too, Lovegood." She kissed me again.

"Luna?" She looked at me. I could get lost in those beautiful eyes of her. I could stare at them all day.

"Yes?" I saw she stared at my eyes as well.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" She started to blush. "My secret girlfriend." She blushed a little more.

"Yes, I don't care if it's secret or public. I'd love to be your girlfriend." I wanted to stay here forever but we did have to study.

We went back to the library into our seats next to each other.

I was now Ginny's secret girlfriend and she was mine. Mine...such a lovely word.