Chapter 10: Surprise, Surprise

LUNA'S POV:
A while after dinner I walked over to the Ravenclaw girls' dormitory. I pretended I was going to sleep and hoped Ginny saw the paper that said to meet me later around this time, late at night with a drawing of her watching the stars.

I slowly snuck out of my bed and out the dormitories. I looked around and continued to the Gryffindor dormitories.

I arrived and saw the red hair. It was Ginny and Ron?

"I saw the paper. I knew you were coming." Said Ron with his arms crossed and Ginny looking away embarrassed.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"What? You just shrug your shoulders. Nothing else. I caught your friend sneaking out and you shrug?" He said.

"You and your friends can come along but, with so many people we could get caught." I said.

"I don't want to go with you. And don't think you two are going anywhere either." He said.

"Come on, Ron. Don't be like this. We barely get to see each other because we have different houses. Are you seriously gonna do this?" Said Ginny. Never did I think Ron would be like this.

I shrugged again, grabbed her hand and walked away with a confused Ginny.

"What? You can't just do that." Ron whispered and tried separating our hands.

"What's your problem?" Said Ginny.

"I don't want you to get caught. That could get points taken off Gryffindor." Said Ron.

"You're more worried about winning some silly trophy instead of your sister's happiness? Good to know." Ginny said and shook her head.

"Wha- I just..." Ron was embarrassed.

"Don't be embarrassed, Ron. I get you don't want us to get in trouble. As I said before, you can come and invite Hermione and Harry." I said again.

"Fine, I'll tell them." He said and scoffed.

Ron went back to the Gryffindor room to get them leaving me and Ginny there, waiting.

"If they come along, we can't-" she started

"I know...but...at least we'll be together."  I said.

She sighed and we walked next to each other with Harry, Hermione, Ron, and even Draco tagging along. We snuck outside to a space surrounded by trees with a clear view of the stars.

"Is that a bottle on the ground? Not people littering..." Said Hermione.

Draco smirked. "How about a game of spin the bottle with it? It's a muggle game I heard of." We were all confused until he explained it. Sometimes it seems like he knows more about the muggle world than Harry does.

We got in a circle as Draco instructed. I sat next to Ginny with Ron next to her, Hermione next to him, Harry next to her, and Draco next to Harry who was also next to me.

"Hermione, you found the bottle. You choose who goes first." Said Draco.

"Um, Luna?" Said Hermione.

I was nervous. Not nervous like when I met Ginny. I was VERY NERVOUS. What if it landed on Ginny and I had to kiss her in front of everyone?! Would they see I enjoyed it? Would they see I didn't hesitate? Would I pretend to hesitate?

"Luna?" Said Hermione.

"Oh yeah, sorry." I looked at the bottle in front of me and spun it. I got scared every time it got close to Ginny. It was slowing down by Hermione, slower by Ron, and stopped on Ginny. Oh no.

Ginny looked at the bottle, at everyone else, and at me.

"You don't have to kiss me Ginny. If it makes you uncomfortable I-" I was stopped by her lips crashing into mine.

I blushed. I blushed enough for the others to see. I don't want to see their reactions and kissed her for a bit more. I guess we did get to kiss in the end.

She then let go of my face and lips. Everyone's eyes WIDENED. Even Draco's eyes and he knew. He was probably shocked we'd kiss in front of the others.

"Um, do I have something on my face?" Said Ginny as everybody stared at her.

"Ginny, you didn't hesitate. Wow." Said Hermione and Ron just looked rather awkward.

"I- well it's just a game. Right?" She said. I knew it obviously wasn't just a game and nodded my head still in disbelief.

 *・゜・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

After everyone went a few times we headed back inside. Ron, Hermione, Harry, and Draco went back to their beds and we just roamed around.

"Hey Luna, I need to go use the restroom. Wanna tag along?" Asked Ginny.

"Oh, sure." I followed her in the empty bathroom.

She went in the stall and outside to wash her hands. She came up to me and kissed me. I blushed yet again.

She not only kissed my but made me happy. I loved her so much.

We started making out and she locked the door🙈. She started to take off her shirt and I did the same. 😳She then stop and realized what she was doing.

"Oh my gosh. I didn't realize what I was doing. I'm sorry. If you don't want to that's fine I-" I interrupted her with a kiss like she did last time.

She kissed back and that kissed turned into a tongue fight. I let out a quiet moan. Oh, I let out a quiet moan 😳. Ok then 😏. She then started to kiss my neck. Then she started to give me a hickey. I moaned a bit and covered my mouth. She left it in my lower neck so it wouldn't be noticeable.

She then started taking off her jeans and I took off my skirt. We continued our tongue fight when she pushed me against the wall. She then started to take off her bra.

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆     (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))♡