Chapter 11: Coming Out

GINNY'S POV:

Last night I did something I've never done with anyone. I felt free and comfortable enough with her to do so and she was too.

This was the next stage to our relationship. Who knows what the next stage is? We'll find out soon enough!

I woke up that morning still red and blushing from yesterday night in the bathrooms. I felt different now and...happier.

I quickly got dressed and saw Hermione coming up to me.

"Are you sick?" She asked. I was confused and then realized.

"No! No! I'm ok." I was now nervous since Hermione saw I had the color red spread across my cheeks.

"Then why are your cheeks red?" She said.

"Oh...uh...no reason." I said. If she found out... I WAS DONE FOR.

"And why did you come back so late? I thought you were only going to be out for 10 minutes. You were gone for almost an hour, Ginny." WHAT WHY I SUPOSE TO SAY NOW?

"Um..." I was so scared of what would happen.

"You can tell me anything." She put a shoulder on me and smiled.

"I can't, Hermione. I'm sorry." I walked out.

"Whoa, someone's mad!" Exclaimed George and laughed with Fred. I just rolled my eyes at them and continued going to the Ravenclaw dormitories.

"Ginny! Hi!" I found Luna. She hugged me and was extra happy today.

Narrator/ Author: (I wonder why 😏🤭)

"Good morning." I said and smiled at her when she let go.

"So I was thinking...what if we finally...you know...tell the others?" She said. I stopped in my tracks.

"...I don't know. I'm really confused because...I...I want to tell others but...I'm too nervous to." I said.

She held my hand. "I can wait. For you, I'd wait even 10 years."

I smiled at her lovingly as she smiled at me. We then continued walking and talking down the hall until we ran into Ron.

"Ginny, I need to talk to you. In private. Sorry Luna." He grabbed me and had a serious look on.

"What do you want, Ron? I was busy talking to Luna." I said and rolled my eyes.

"You've been keeping too many secrets.  Why did you cry and run out of the great hall? Why did you really have grass in your hair? Where did you go off to when we all went back to bed expect for you and Luna? Why were you blushing this morning? Why did you not mind kissing Luna? And when Luna went to talk to you in private did she tell you she was gay?" I was shocked he remembered all this and was shocked I kept the secret all these times.

"All these things. They were because...I kissed a girl. I'm dating Luna Lovegood, Ron." I said. Let me tell you he was SHOCKED.

"Pardon me?" 😀 he said.

"I like boys and girls and I'm dating Luna." I repeated.

He was standing there in silence and then hugged me.

"I'm sorry I was acting like the victim. You had all this weight on your shoulders keeping this secret and I've done nothing but question you and annoy you. Can you forgive me?" He said.

"Of course, Ron. Thank you. That means a lot to me." I said. I waved goodbye to him and I went back to Luna.

"I told Ron." I said. She smiled at me and stopped. She leaned in. She kissed me. In front of everyone with one hand on my cheek and the other in my hand. She kissed me in front the group of friends passing by: Ron, Hermione, Harry, and Draco with the Twins tagging along.