sleep in

A cloudy Sunday. The rain gently pattered against the window, which echoed in the quiet room. Apart from the rain, you also heard Cedric's quiet snores. His chest softly rising and falling, making your head move along with the steady yet calming rhythm. A slight breeze entered the room, making you curl up closer to Cedric and wrapping the blanket around yourself. The movement made him stir a little, but after a few seconds, he was fast asleep again. "He's literally just a big baby," you thought to yourself. Despite being the head boy and all-rounder of Hogwarts, deep inside he was just a little boy with big dreams and an even bigger heart. He's been there with you through thick and thin, whether that be helping you study all night for Snape's classes to comforting you when you're not feeling the best. Everything about Cedric is dreamlike from his demeanour right to his features. His beautiful blue-grey eyes, deep puddles where you can find yourself falling into. His soft golden locks which you love playing with. His supple skin which you can almost melt into. 

Your attention is drawn back to Cedric when he gently moves, his hand finding its way to your waist and pulling you closer. He gently murmurs as you put your arm around his neck playing with his soft, golden hair. His long eyelashes flutter and his eyes slowly open, already entrancing you. "Good morning" he whispers, his voice deep with sleep. "Good morning" you smile back as he brushes your hair away from your face. 

"What's the time," he asks

"7:50. We should probably get up soon.." you trail off. 

He groaned "Let's just stay like this a little longer," cuddling you closer. You look up from his chest and lightly peck him on the lips. You could feel him smiling. He searches for your fingers and picks them up. Your finger intertwines with his and dance around, feeling his soft skin caress yours. You settle back on your side, gazing at Cedric. You finger trails through his features, stopping at his lips to give him a quick kiss. But slowly it turns more passionate, leaving you both breathless. He rakes his hands through your hair, and you both slowly lull back into a hazy dreamlike state again.