2

Jules Hicks

England - December 13, 2015

The lights start to come up. This should be a fun surprise, right? Maybe I should've gone backstage and checked in with Niall before taking my seat in the audience. I hope he's not worrying about where I am right now.. The boys are announced and they walk up on stage, making the crowd go wild. I'm right behind the Judge's section in the X-Factor audience - friends and family only - but the crowd is still loud as hell. At this point, I cheering too. I met Niall from being a fan back in the day, so as I watch my favorite boys perform one last time, I could release my inner fangirl one last time.

One last time.

Wow, that hurts. I didn't expect that to hurt me, but it did. After the2 and a half years I've spent going back and forth between tour and work. It has been quite a stressful amount of time. Hiding from the paps, trying to see him as often as I could, it was a lot. Sure, a part of me hurts for him, the boys, and the fans, but would it be so bad to say I'm happy?

Niall wants to take a year off. I don't think they really have a plan of getting back together yet, but I have a feeling they'll go solo for a while. This means Ni and I can finally spend some time together, maybe get to make some music together too. I think I might take a year off of production and writer so we can have time to ourselves. But this isn't important right now, not in this moment. It's the boys' night, it's their last hurrah.

Their last time.

A/N 

She says last time a lot in this lol but i think that was the point. idrk because i wrote this yesterday but here ya go

Hope you enjoyed! Go vote and comment xx :)