4

A/N: Hi guys I'm back from the dead!! Sorry that this chapter is so short and kinda cringe :/ it was the last chapter I had written a while ago and I had just never posted..

Anyways, enjoy!! Don't forget to comment + vote

Jules Hicks

England  - December 14, 2015

I lay in bed as the sweet notes from the night before play over and over again in my head. Wow, that was really it... that was their last show. My inner directioner has hope for a reunion, but who knows at this point. I get a year with Niall and then he starts back up with the band for a few months before announcing their return, that's the plan at least.

The hotel room I'm staying in has an old, musty smell. You'd think Niall would let me stay in the same room as him... or even hotel for god's sake... I have to stay in a normal hotel because Niall doesn't want to get papped before we come out as a couple, but I don't think the paparazzi is smart enough to think we are dating just because we happen to be staying at the same hotel.

All of a sudden, there is a bang on the door. "I'm coming, please hold," I yell back as I get out of bed and run my hands through my hair to make it look presentable. "GOOD MORNING JULES!" Niall yells in excitement as he brings me into a big hug. I wasn't able to see him after the show last night because he had so much to do, so this is the first time I have physically touched him in a month and a half.