8

A/N: THIS IS A DOUBLE UPDATE!!! PLEASE READ CHAPTER 7 IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY

Niall Horan

England - December 14, 2015

I run possible answers and scenarios through my head as we exit the cafe. It'll be fine, it'll be fine, it'll be fine... A roar of voices and clicks from cameras go off as we walk through the crowd. "Niall who was that girl?" "Who was the girl with the red lipstick?" "What are you doing after your hiatus?" "Louis, where is Eleanor?" A flood of questions and flashes of lights comes streaming in. "She's just one of the hairstylists," Harry says, helping me protect Jules. He turns to me and gives me a wink as I nod in appreciation. "All we can tell you about Hiatus right now is that we are getting some time off. We're going to spend time with our family and friends and make up for lost time. We can't tell you if or when we are coming back, but we will" Liam projects to the building audience. I look over the heads of everyone there to see the black truck holding Jules and Sofia in it turn out of the lot. She is going to be so mad.. The shoving starts. "Louis, where is your baby momma?" "Harry, new mystery girl?" you can see them getting aggravated. "Please, no more questions," Liam shouts over the voices. I see Louis yelling at a pap "we broke up months ago! And Brianna and I are no longer together, now please let us through," Louis attempts to move through the crowd as more questions get yelled at us. The pap whispers something into Louis' ear that gets him very visibly pissed. Louis winds up and swings at the pap, punching him right in the jaw. Fucking shit Louis, now we are in it... The pap goes down and Louis starts kicking him, "This is what you fucking get, you fucking dickhead!" he screams at him. We all run to pull Lou off of the photographer, pulling him into the black car that had pulled into the lot to pick us up. Fuck, that's management.. We walk into the car, the doors locking behind us. We take our seats, heads hung low. "Hello boys," an awful voice says from the passenger seat, knowing who it is immediately. 

A/N: added a little Louis fight in there hehe

shit WILL be going down in chapter 10 so stay tuned

also

there is now an OFFICIAL TWITTER ACCOUNT for my Wattpad page for updates and such hehe

it's @ oliviatpwk4

I'm also thinking about making a fic trailer...

idk yet so drop your opinions in the comments

also

THANK YOU FOR 100 READS!!!! WOW!!!

anyways, virtual kisses and hugs

Black and White ~ n.h.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara