7

A/N:  HARRY IS THE POV IN THIS CHAPTER, SO HE CALLS JULES THE NICKNAME HE GAVE HER (JUJU)

ALSO, THIS IS A DOUBLE UPDATE, PLEASE READ THESE CHAPTERS TOGETHER

Harry Styles

England - December 14, 2015

It's really not that weird that Juju is here with us. She and Niall have been dating for a couple of years now, so it's not unusual for her to hang out with us, but today was different. We had never had a problem with paps and her, but within 20 minutes of us at the cafe, we had been spotted.

**Click Click**

"What was that?" Juju says to us as we all turn from the table to see a group of photographers outside. "Shit," Niall mumbles underneath his breath as he puts his hat and sunglasses on Juju, trying to hide her face. "Okay guys, the girls will go out the back door and get into the car, the boys and I will meet up with Paul in the front and we'll talk to the paps. They will want to talk about last night, so it might take a while. You guys can go back to the hotel while we finish up here." Liam says as we all go to grab our jackets and get our things together. Niall sends a nod to Juju and her and Sofia head out to the back. We walk to the front, preparing to answer questions about who we were with, what we were doing, and hiatus.

Louis walks next to me "I'm not super worried for Niall, he knows how to cover this up, but you and I were holding hands. There is no way they didn't see that" he says in a quiet voice up to me. I know how to cover this up, I always do. Louis and I have been doing this for five years, but Julia has never been seen with us before and Niall has never been in this situation. The media is ruthless and they'll say anything just to get something out of someone. I just hope Niall knows what he's doing.

A/N: REMEMBER THIS IS A DOUBLE UPDATE!!!!!!