5

A/N: Hey guys!! I have a little something at the end that I want your opinions on, so please make sure you answer those in the end!! Thank you and enjoy!!

Niall Horan

England - December 14, 2015

"Hi Ni, I've missed you" she mumbles into my chest as I hold her in a tight hug. I kiss her on the forehead before pulling back from the hug. She walks me through the small hotel room, leading me to the bed. "What are you doing here?" She asks me as she scrambles through her suitcase, pulling out some clothes. "I wanted to see you of course darling," I tell her and a large grin comes to her face before I continue, "Actually, I'm here to pick you up. Liam, Sofia, Louis, and Harry are waiting for us in the car"

I hear the shower turn off and see her come out of the bathroom just minutes later. She's wearing a light button-down shirt tucked into a pair of jeans that are baggy. 

She has on her usual red lipstick and the one and only blue ribbon

She has on her usual red lipstick and the one and only blue ribbon. "Jules, I think you're going to have to give that ribbon up soon and get a new one," I say as she walks around me to pull on her hightop white Converse that Louis and Harry gave her for her birthday. "Absolutely not! You know that I'll never replace this one, it was my mom's," she says back. I get up and walk over to her, kissing her on the forehead and adding a little "okay baby," as I go to open the door. 

A/N: Okay guysssss

I have a few things for y'all

So, I have 7 stories in my drafts and want to know what you guys would like me to start working on, so I'm gonna drop their names and a brief description and then comment on which ones you like/which one I should post first!

1. Acrimony ~ This is a dark Harry fic. It's about Harry Styles, a bipolar artist with a dark past, and a girl, Alaina Owens. She is hired to be his assistant/at-home nurse, but they slowly fall for each other. Through the stress, fights, and violence, they find a place where they can be themselves around each other. Some smut, not too bad. 

2. Love Me Blue ~ This is a soft Zayn fic. I don't really know the premise yet, but will be soon to release it when I get an idea lol

3. It's Alright, I Promise ~ This is a Draco fic. After Alice Timms' father gets a job at the British Ministry of Magic, she moves from New York to London. She must transfer in her fourth year of school, becoming friends with the mysterious blonde in her potions class. They get into a lot of trouble over the year, ending in quite the finale (hehe). Idk about smut yet.**Will probably be a series**

4. Olivia ~ A soft harry fic awww. This is an au story. It's about Harry and Olivia, a young girl he meets at a protest during the Vietnam War. They're just taking their time, getting high, listening to Fleetwood Mac, and speaking out about what they believe in (It sounds a lot worse in this description than it actually is lmaoooo the first chapter is pretty good ngl) Probably no smut, it just doesn't really fit.

5. My English Love Affair ~ I have not even created characters apparently, just found that out now... It's going to be a dark Ashton Irwin fic. Gangs, love, violence, kidnapping, the whole shebang. Smut, yep.

6. You Should Feel Better Than Ever ~ Copying and pasting this one off of the description I already had this when I published it so here it comes,,, it's mega cringe btw "Louis Tomlinson is the very famous leader of the gang Crimson Skulls. Harry Styles is a member of the gang Donari. They compete to be at the top. The most vicious. The gangs are enemies, out to murder each other. One day, a new gang rises, and the Crimson Skulls and Donari have to work together to end the rule of the new gang. Maybe, the gang members will be able to become friends. Or maybe not." Yeah, so basically it's a dark Larry Stylinson fic where they are in competing gangs that have to work together to bring down a new gang and they fuck occasionally (I'm being completely honest). Idk if I'm gonna write smut for this one, I might just be like "make it up as your mind would like it" because I find it kinda weird to write Larry smut, but maybe I'll try just for you guys. 

7. Woman ~ Ahh, the oh-so-famous Woman. My first ever fic that literally sucks butt. But, some of you guys don't know this one so I'll include the description lol. It's already got a few chapters, I just unpublished them btw. Most likely won't have any smut, sorry smut bitches, I hate to disappoint y'all.  "In dire need of a job, Mitch's favorite band splits and needs a lead guitarist for their solo paths. Will he finally get the big break he's been waiting for? Will his personal life be too hard to deal with while trying to become well known in the music industry? **NOT A SHIP BETWEEN MITCH AND HARRY** WARNING: Includes minor violence, mental illness, and language"

So there y'all go. Make sure you add your comments!!! Also, hope you guys enjoyed that chapter lmao forgot about it a little...

I'll try to release the new chapter soon, I have an announcement after the next one too👀👀

Virtual hugs!!!!