6

A/N: this chapter is kinda cute, kinda cringe, but I think this picture really helps you see the cafe. Also, peep the blue ribbon in her hair that Jules wears hehe

Jules Hicks

England - December 14, 2015

"Do you want me to walk out first or you?" I say to Niall as we stand in the elevator of the hotel. "There are no paps here, we can go together," he says with confidence in his voice. I really hope they aren't there, then we'll have to hide until they leave which takes FOREVER. We get down to the lobby and go to the back exit where I see a large Black Suburban. "HEY QUEEN, I'VE MISSED YOU!" Sofia shouts as she rolls down the window. I flash a toothy smile at her before Niall opens the door for me to get in. I go to sit next to Sofia, turning back to him to see if that was okay. He nods and points to the front of the car, signaling he's going to sit with the boys.

"So, how are you guys feeling since last night?" I ask the whole group as we pull out of the hotel parking lot onto the main road. "Harry has gone and lost his voice, but I'm fine. Just a little tired" Louis says in an awfully chipper voice for being as exhausted as he looks. "Louis shut up mate. We could hear you and Harry all of last night, you guys were so loud. Do you have any respect for us?" Liam says with laughter, making Harry's cheeks turn red and Louis almost throwing a punch at Liam.

The rest of the car ride was quite chill. We all talked and listened to some oldies, per Harry's request. We pulled up to a little cafe with an empty parking lot, making me realize the boys rented out the cafe like they usually do to avoid paps. We get out of the car and I'm greeted with a light breeze and Niall's fingers intertwined with mine. I look up at him with a smile and he gives me a kiss on the forehead, us both knowing we've longed for these little things over this time we've had apart. The group shifts up to the round cafe in a light pink shade that I absolutely adore. The columned sides are covered in white roses. I stand there looking up at the sign on the top of the cafe, taking in the beautiful little space in front of me and the scent of coffee mixed with fresh flowers. I wait there a minute before I step through the gold door after everyone, Niall following behind me. 

A/N: awww... next chapter is going to be interesting but after that.....

I won't say too much ut be ready

Anywaysssss

Sending you all virtual hugs

Stay safe and wear a mask!