Chapter 1

DOS emptied the glass of mojitos. The party went wild but he still remained stilled.

"Hey, man. Ano bang problema natin? Isang linggo ka ng gangan. Tulala at tila galit sa mundo." Napailing ang kanyang pinsan na si Cinco.

"Don't mind me, I'll be fine." Sagot niya at myling sinalinan ang baso ng alak at inubos na naman ito.

"Ano ba kasi ang problema? Baka matulungan ka namin." Quatro concerned.

He just raised his hand like dismissing the topic.

"I'm fine, don't mind me."

Nagtagis ang bagang niya. Damn it! He shouldn't be affected just for that dream! Panaginip lang 'yun but it's frustrating him!

He just dreamed of a woman. Naked. Both of them, and that woman on his dreams just awakened his sexual fantasy!

But the problem is that woman is fucking faceless! Kahit ilang beses.na niyang napanaginipan ang babae ay hindi parin niya naaninag ang mukha nito.

Nakakainis lang ay sa tuwing gigising siya ay masakit ang puson niya. He badly wants to fucks but he just can't. He never fuck.

That's a revelation for him, people around him knows him for screwing girls every night but he can't do that even of he wants to. They just make out in the car and he drive the girl home. And he's not being gentleman, he's far away from that. He's just...lost his interest. Nakakawalang gana.

"Dos, fucking tell us what's your problem." Mariing saad ni Sais. Kahit matanda pa siya rito ay ito ang nagmimistulang Kuya sa kanilang tatlo. He's that mature.

"Okay. Sasabihin ko na." Then he spilled the beans. His cousin just listening to him, he was unexpecting it. Akala niya kasi ay papaliguan siya ng tukso ng mga ito.

"Why don't you find a suitable girl?" Tres, his twin brother asked.

"I did it already! Tangina, halos mapudpod na nga labi ko kaka-make out baka sakaling compatible kami pero hindi talaga. Nawawalan ako ng gana."

Napasandal siya sa upuan at ipinikit ang mata. The bar was still hype and the people went crazy. Dapat sa mga oras na ito ay nag-i-enjoy na siya.

When he opened his eyes, his vision immediately darted on the entrance way of the bar.

Her cock twitch of all sudden when he saw a two girls entering.

"Damn it. I think I have found my solution." He murmured. Agad siyang tumayo at iniwang ang naguhuluhang kasama.

He approached the both of them. Nagtatawanan ang mga ito. Habang papalapit siya ay mas lalong sumasabik ang sistema niya. Ang problema lang ay hindi niya alam kung sino sa dalawa. Hindi naman pwedeng magdadalawa siya ng babae kasi isa lang naman ang sa panaginip niya.

"Hey, girls."

Natigilan ang dalawa at lumingon sa kanya. Their eyes twinkle in different emotion. The girl on her blue dress twinkle her eyes in amazement while the girl on the red dress says something different, it's like her eyes were telling him Finally!

So he ignored the girl in blue and face the girl in red. He feel bad about it, but he's bad already. So what?

He flashed his sweetest smile. "Hi, I'm---"

"Dos Benjamin. Nice to finally meet you! I'm Celine and this is my bff, Corrine." Putol sa kanya ng nakapulang babae. Her eyes twinkled in happiness.  Is she that happy to see me? Or she have something on her sleeves?

"Come with me." Aya niya rito, totally ignoring that girl in blue.

Nagkatinginan muna ang dalawa. Corinne slowly nodded her head. If he wasn't mistaken, there's a sad smile on Corrine's lips.

Tsk. It's obvious that she, Corrine, likes him! Too easy to read, if he was the normal Dos he would probably take her somewhere private but he has a  problem for now. And he will find a solution. Maybe Celine can help him.

Umakyat na sila sa isang private room. Celine seems quite excited. He wonder why.

Umupo siya sa swivel chair niya habang si Celine ay nanatiling nakatayo sa gitna ng silid. This is his usual spot when girls 'audition' as as the girl in his sexual fantasy.

The room is air-conditioned. Maybe that's the reason while the heat on his system died down? Is that really it? Pero bigla nalang nawalan siya ng gana, eh parang kanina lang ay halos magwala na ang pagkalalaki niya.

Did he get the wrong girl?

Napailing siya. He can't be wrong. As much as possible ayaw niya sa mga katulad ni Corrine. She likes her at mahihirapan na siyang tanggalin ang attachment dito of ever mag-sawa na siya. Corrine might cling on her that much. Well, he can say that because that usually happens.

"Now, strip." He said to her baka sakaling muling bumalik ang init sa katawan niya.

But he stunned when she laughed so loud.

Is she crazy?

"Oh, my!" Napahawak pa ito sa dibdib sa kakatawa. "Sandali lang, ha" She laughed again until she gain back her compusure.

Tumikhim ito at inayos ang pagtayo. "Dos Benjamin, I'm not here for that trial, you know."

Kumunot ang noo niya. "What do you mean?"

"I like your brother Uno Rizon Benjamin. And I would take this chance talking to you to ask if you can be my fake boyfriend."

Nagulat siya sa rebelasyon nito. But he can't digest what she negotiated.

"What? You like Uno but you want me as your boyfriend?" He asked, confused.

"It's not like that. Gusto ko lang mapalapit kay Uno. I'm desperate now. Just... just agree."

He sighed. Thinking what she wanted.

"Okay, what can I get in return?" He asked her. As if he just let someone used him witbout something in return.

She smirked. "I know what exactly what you want."

He smirked. "Now give it me."

She smirked back at him. "I'm not the one who can give it to you. My best friend will."

His forehead knotted. Umayos siya sa pagkakaupo sa swivel chair niya.

"What?"

"It's obvious, Dos, that when you saw is you're excited. Because you found what you have been looking for, right?" She asked him then she walked on the bed and sit on it. She maybe got tired standing in minutes.

"It's just that you got the wrong girl. You invite me instead but it's my gain since my plan is in motion now."

"I didn't agree, yet, to be your fake boyfriend." He said in a matter of fact.

"Oh, you will. In that case, you can't have the girl you have been looking for."

He smirked at her. "Are you belittling me? I can get a way to make her come for me first. I'm Dos Benjamin, if you forgotten."

She smirked back at him. "You can't. I'm her bestfriend so I know how to make her turned off. You know there's many bad things about you, Dos."

"Okay, okay. You seemed so desperate."

"It's a deal?" She asked while her eyes were twinkling.

"It's a deal."

Any support? Hehe