Chapter 1

Ting...Ting...Ting...

I groaned in my sleep and switched off my alarm from the ground. You heard it right from the ground. I always sleep on the bed at night but in the morning I either end up on the floor or on the bed in a weird position. Once my brother slept with me but according to him, I kicked him which made him fall on the ground. After that, he never dared to sleep with me. Even my mom doesn't sleep with me after I had slapped her on her face in my sleep. But my dad sleeps with me sometimes but he would take precautions before sleeping with me. Like laying a blanket on the ground which would lessen the chances of getting hurt.

I sleep like a dead. If I fall on the ground while sleeping I would never wake up. Even if I wake up I'm too lazy to climb on the bed. Once my mom told me to remove the bed from my room because initially, I sleep on the ground.

"Hey, are you thinking of ditching your first day of college, " Wyatt shouted from the other side of the door.

"I'm up, " I shouted and stood up from the ground. I went to my bathroom and changed my PJs into a black colour shirt and jeans. Most of the dresses in my wardrobe is black. It's because black makes me look slimmer. I came out of my bathroom and started on my hair. My hair in the morning would be full of tangles.

"If you don't come down in five minutes, I'm leaving, " my not so good brother said. I pulled my brown hair into a ponytail while mimicking him in front of my mirror. I applied lip gloss and ta-da I'm ready for college.

I went down and there was my brother stuffing his mouth with pancakes. My mother was cooking and my dad was beside her looking at her lovingly. I always wanted a love story like them. But never got because of my brother. He would never allow a single boy near me and he being senior added perks to it.

Once a boy was made my Economics partner for an assignment and he threatened the boy that if he sees him near me, he'll kill him. It scared the boy so much that he didn't come to school for two weeks. And for this Wyatt had to do my assignment even if he is in science stream. Before you judge me on the basis of my stream let me tell you I am smarter than him. It's just that I love Economics so I choose commerce. Me liking Economics is because once I had read a book on Economics from my father's study and fell in love with it.

"Brownie, good morning, " my dad said. He calls me Brownie because of my brown hair and brown eyes.

"Hurry up, or I'll be late for college. My college is twenty minutes away from yours, " my cute brother said who was not looking cute with a mouth full of food.

I grabbed a chocolate from my fridge. Yes, MY FRIDGE. I love chocolate so dad brought a fridge for me which contains chocolate and ice cream. You can say I'm a daddy's girl.

I put on my shoes and went put following my brother.

Finally, I reached college after a short tiring drive. Tiring because I was singing songs throughout the journey. I grabbed my backpack from the backseat.

"Remember three things, " my brother spoke up when I was midway from getting out of the car.

"First, don't talk to boys, secondly don't talk to boys and the last..."

"Let me guess, don't talk to boys." He chuckled then said, " No take care."

I went in and my BFFs were waiting for me. Ivy and Zara. Ivy is 4'9 tall with dark brown eyes and black hair. Zara is 5'8 tall with brown hair and brown eyes. Zara is the tallest among us and Ivy is the shortest. And I'm 5'6 tall.

"Finally you came, " Ivy exclaimed.

"We've registered your name and guess what you are with me for the first lecture which is Economics, " Zara said happily. Her favourite subject is also economics.

"And mine is history, " Ivy said. Yes, she's in art stream. This college consist of both art and commerce. But the science branch is little far away from here which is attended by my brother.

"Let's go, " Zara said and hooked her arms with mine and we went towards our class.

When I was about to enter the room I felt someone watching me. I looked around me and caught two boys looking at us. One of their eyes were orange colour at first but later on, it turned brown. I could sense powers radiating from both of them.

"Do you wanna stay outside?" Zara asked beside me.

"Look at then. Aren't they strange?" I asked motioning towards them with my eyes. She looked at that direction and then at me with a scowl.

"I don't know but I felt something for the one with black eyes, " she said.

"Can you two move from the door?" The professor asked and we went inside.

After one hour of lecture, we finally went to find Ivy. When we rounded the corridor we came face to face with the strange boys. Me in front of the one with black eyes and Zara in front of the brown one.

"I'm sorry, " I said to them.

"You should be, " the black one said and eyed Zara for a moment and then went away.

"I'm sorry for his behaviour. By the way, I'm Aanav and that's my friend Aakav, " Aanav said.

"Hi I'm Willa and this is Zara, " I said. He nodded and went to follow his friend. Our shoulders touched accidentally. And I felt some tingling sensation. Both me and Zara were looking at the direction they went until Ivy came.

Now is the last lecture of the day and that is Account. I hate account. One of the main reason is tallying the prices at the end of the sum. I never got any sum correct at the first go. And the second reason is Zara is not with me in this class. This is the only class we don't share and the third reason is Aanav is also in this class sitting beside me. I tried to find the mistake in my sum but couldn't find it.

"This should be on the debit side and these two on the credit side, " Aanav said pointing at my mistakes. I did as he said and I git it right.

"Thanks, " I said. He just nodded.

Finally, my brother came after making me wait for twenty minutes.

"Did any boy troubled you?" This was the first question of him when I got in the car.

"A normal brother asks his sister How was her first day of college. And look at you."

"I know it went good because of Zara and Ivy. Now tell me did anyone troubled you?"

"Nope."

"Ok, " he said and started the car.

A/N

I hope all of you are safe and healthy. This is the first chapter. Do comment if you find any mistake in it. And show your love by voting.

And By the way I'm also a commerce student and my favourite subject is also Economics. Which is your favourite subject???

Love you all