Bonus

10 Years Later

"Aadhira where are you?" I shouted coming in the living room with a glass in one hand and my baby boy in my arms.

"Ma, Aadhira di is with Aakav uncle," Alex informed me.

"And where is Aakav uncle?" I asked.

"With Papa," he informed.

"And where is Papa?" I asked.

"With Aadhira di and Aakav uncle," he said.
Sometimes I think who's child he is. Probably not mine.

"Alex don't trouble Mon," Akansha scolded her twin. "Mom, they are in the painting room," she said.

"Ok. Can you please gold Aansh?" I said to her. She nodded and took Anish from me.

I went towards the painting room and was stopped by Anmol. Yep, we are obsessed with 'A' names.

"Papa had hired me to not let you enter," he said. "But if you promise no carrot today then ill let you go in," he said. I sometimes doubt if Alex and Anmol are my children or not.

"Promise," I said and he moved from the door.

"Aadhira," I said after opening the door. Three pairs of eyes looked at me.

"Come here and finish the milk," I said to her. She looked at Aanav first then at Aakav. Aakav whispered something in her ear and she nodded. She came to me slowly. I mentally smiled. Instead of taking the glass from me, she ran outside and up the stairs.

I glared at Aakav.

"Ok, I'll make her drink it, give it to me, NB Square," he said. I gave him the milk and he went to feed her.

I swear Aanav and Aakav treat her like a precious Gemstone. If she says no, then it's a No. If she says yes, then it's a Yes.

Oh! Silly me. I forgot to introduce everyone to you. Well, you know me, Aanav, Aadhira and Aakav already. Let's introduce others.

Akansha and Alex. The twin of 7. Akansha is elder than Alex by 37 seconds. Akansha is mamma's girl while Alex is daddy's boy.

Anmol, the naughtiest of all. He is five years old. He is very stylish too. He is a daddy's boy if he gets chocolate from him and he is a mamma's boy if I don't give him carrots. He hates it.

Aansh. My two years old boy. He is mamma's boy, for now.

And Aadhira she is Aakav's niece.

"See I feed her," Aakav said breaking me out of my thoughts. I looked at him and he has an empty glass.

"How?" I asked. It takes me to full one hour to make her drink a glass of milk and he didn't even take thirty minutes.

"Movie night at my place," he said. "And not only her but everyone," he added which was followed by everyone's 'yes'.

"And they will spend the afternoon at my place," he said which earned him another round of 'yes'.

I made everyone ready and took them upstairs.

"Akansha please take care of Aansh," I said to her.

"Don't worry mom," she said. After Aadhira I can trust her with Aansh.

"Now give mommy a kiss," I said and she kissed me cheek followed by Anmol, Aadhira, Alex and Aansh, who didn't kiss me, he licked my cheek. I kissed everyone on their forehead and they sat in the living room.

"Mommy is calling you," Purav said. Purav is Aakav and Zara's first borne.

"Ok," I said and pinched his cheek. He is a bit chubby so I always pinch his cheek. I went to Zara's room and saw her struggling with her little ones.

"I swear I'll never let Aakav touch me," she said as soon as I entered.

"May I help you?" I asked.

"Why are you even asking?" She asked. I smiled and caught Jiya who was trying to jump from the bed to the Ottoman in front of it. I braided her hair and made her wear her dress. I did the same with Noor and Zara did the same with Aina who was not sitting at one place. At last, we made the three girls ready.

"I'm going," I said to her and sprinted downstairs and saw Aanav looking at our family Frame.

"What are you looking at?" I asked freeing my hair from the hair clip.

"Nothing," he said and turned around.

We had our lunch and then our nap.

In the evening, we sat by the window and saw our 'A.W' album. A.W means Aanav and Willa. Suddenly, I felt a drop of water on my knee. I looked at the window and saw that it was raining.

"Willa, it's romantic weather. Tell me the three magical words," he said. I looked at him and lowered my eyes shyly.

"I'm waiting," he said.

I looked at him and said," Tea and fritters."

"What? Coffee and Fritters?" He asked.

"Yes, it's the three magical words in this weather. Go and make it," I said.

After half an hour, he came with two mugs.
"Where are my Fritters?" I asked while taking thee mugs from him.

"Have some patience," he said and went out but soon returned with a plate of Fritters.

After having the coffee and fritters, I looked at him. "What?" He asked. I shook my head and put my head on his shoulder.

"Aanav, your dream of a football team is coming true as I'm pregnant, this Time with triplets," I broke the news to him.

He wrapped his left arm around me and put his right hand on my belly which will start showing in probably 1-2 weeks.

"How long?" He asked.

"Three weeks," I said. He kissed my forehead and we looked at the rain which was falling.

A/N

Want another Bonus chapter??? 😉