Chapter 4

It has been one week since I meet the wolf.
I and Aakav throw nasty comments at each other like brother and sister who would die but will never admit that you are good and would say something which wants you to kill them. I often found Aakav looking at Zara and Aanav looking at me. Every night I would sneak off to the forest to meet the wolf. We would sit near the lake with my leg dipping in the water and his head in my lap.

"Brownie didn't you sleep well last night you look tired?" Dad asked me at the breakfast table.

"She and didn't sleep well means that Shawn Mendes does know how to sing, " Wyatt said.

"Don't pull my Shawn into this or else I'll do makeup on your face again, " I said recalling the time when I painted his face with makeup just because he said that 'Lights On' of Shawn Mendes is not good.

"Ok I'm sorry, " he said.

"I'm done, " I announced.

"Finish your breakfast then leave the table, Willa, " my mom said. "And you too Wyatt, " she said when he tried to stand up before finishing his breakfast. I looked at Dad for help.

"Aubri, can you give me one more toast, " dad said.

"Yes, " mom said and stood up to get him one toast.

"Go, " dad said and we ran for the door. We heard mom shouting and calling for us.

"Wyatt you are the best brother anyone could have, " I said.

"What do you want?" He asked not taking his eyes off the road.

"To go to shopping with Ivy and Zara, " I said.

"My wallet is in my bag, " he said. I took his bag from the backseat and after struggling I found his wallet.

"Don't you know how to keep things organised, " I said while taking his card.

"You know, then it's enough for me, " he said.

"Now get out or I'll be late."

"Aye, aye Captain, " I said and hopped out of the car.

After college, we three went to a Mall and shopped for thirty minutes continuously. We tried different dresses and clicked pictures in them. Then we took a break at Starbucks. And after that, we again started but out of nowhere four boys came in front of us and held our throats tightly.

We were swept off the floor and was held in mid-air. I was gasping for air and small dots started coming in my vision. Suddenly he was peeled off me which caused me falling on the ground followed by Zara and Ivy.

After gaining control on my breathing I looked up and saw Aakav and Aanav fighting three boys and another one was running away. I stood up and helped Ivy and Zara on their feet.

"Thanks, " we said in unison to them. But suddenly Aanav pulled me in his arms. I was feeling Okay in his arms.

"Thank God you are okay, " he said and held me at arm's length. He saw the marks on my neck left by the unknown boy and clenched his jaw.

"I suggest you three to go home, " Aakav said in a demanding voice.

"What does Aakav think of himself?" I said to Ivy and Zara on our way to the car.

"He is arrogant and rude, " Zara added

"Which one is Aakav?" Ivy asked which caused us to halter in our step.

"The one with black eyes, " Zara and me said at the same time.

On reaching home u saw a jeep in our driveway. I thought it should be of Ben uncle and Kendall Aunt but they don't like a jeep. I quickly went in to see who they were.

"You..." I said when I saw them sitting in the living room's couch before my parents and Wyatt, talking.

A/N

Whom do you think Willa saw talking to her parents and brother?