Chapter 7: No beauty with no brain

When I entered his room I was surprised, amazed and confused by what I saw.

His room was filled with my paintings and sketches. Even some of the paintings have him in it. It was like I walked into an art gallery of mine.

"Who did this?" I asked.

"Me," he said with a high grin.

"You? I didn't know you are such an amazing painter," I said and walked around looking at all the pictures carefully. Two paintings caught my attention.

 Two paintings caught my attention

"These two are amazing," I said pointing at them

"What do you like the most about them?" He asked coming beside me.

"The Eyes," I replied.

"I'll transfer this to your room,' he said.

"Hey who is Aakav's mate?" I asked while putting my clothes into the wardrobe.

"Zara," he replied.

"Who is Zara?" I asked.

"Your friend."

"Oh. What? My friend? Zara? Really?" I asked. He just nodded.

"You know Zara's biggest fantasy was to be a mate of a werewolf," I said.

"When will She come to live with us? I mean with Aakav?" I asked happily.

"Don't know. He doesn't want her as his mate," he said while hanging my photo frames.

"Why?"

"Because according to him, humans are powerless and can't be an efficient Luna when his grandmother was a human," he said.

"Ooo," I said and continued with my work.

Next morning, he woke me up by shouting my name near my ear. 'He' is not Aanav 'He' is Aakav. Before I could get hold of him he ran up to his floor.

I'm currently sitting in the passenger seat of the var Aakav is driving. Aanav is at the back seat. I looked at the side mirror and saw some cars following us.

"Aakav I think someone is following us," I said not taking my eyes off the mirror.

"Idiot, they are from our packs. They are going to college," he said.

"You are stupid."

"Duffer."

"Loser."

"Bitch."

"Pighead."

"No beauty with no brain."

"Doughbag."

"..."

"Can you two keep quiet?" Aanav asked.

"I'm quiet, ask him," I said and crossed my arms.

I told Ivy and Zara about Aanav and Aakav. I always told them everything. Zara was humping with joy on hearing that Aakav is his mate. It's like I told her that I'll take her to her dream destination which is Switzerland.

"NB square, I want you to tell your friend that she will come with me after college," the great Aakav said.

"First of all what is NB Square?" I asked and turned to face him.

"It means No Beauty with No Brain," he said like he is telling me the time.

"You are a cunning fox," I said. "No no no, you are not a cunning fox you are a cunning wolf," I added.

"I didn't come here to know who I am. Just tell your friend what I told you," he said and turned to go away.

"What about my parents?" Zara asked.

"It will be taken care of," he said and went away.

Aakav P.O.V.

I can't believe I told Zara to live with me. It happened because of Derk. He didn't talk to me yesterday and he explains that Ian has his mate and he didn't. He started talking to me this morning when I saw her.

And coming to Willa I love to irritate her. Even Derk loves it. This morning Aanav was trying his best to wake her. But she didn't even budge so I went near her ear and shouted her name, loud. It worked her up instantly and then she started running behind me like a madwoman instead of thanking me to wake her up on time. Thanks to my wolf's speed or else she would get hold of me and would kill me without thinking. I think she was in the Olympics, she has a great running speed.

I mind linked two members and Enzo to deal with Zara's parents. I'll let her stay in one of the extra rooms like Willa.

After college, I mind linked Aanav and told him that he will drive the car today. It's because Derk wants to be near Zara. And knowing Willa, she will sit in the front. I was sitting in my car and going through my Instagram. Being a werewolf doesn't mean you can't have an Insta account.

My side door opened along with the passenger side and she sat beside me.

"Not you," we both exclaimed when we saw each other's face.

"You have to sit here today," I said.

"You also have to sit here today," she retorted.

Both Zara and Aanav were looking at us.

"What are you looking at? Start the car," I said irritated.

"Stop the car. Zara come at the back and you go in the front," I said.

"No, you go in the front. And by the way, this is your car so you should drive it."

"I pity you Aanav. How can you keep up with her for the rest of your life?" I asked looking at him with pity.

"Zara I pity you. How can you keep up with his nonsense talks?" She asked.

"I don't talk nonsense," I protested.

"You always do," she said.

"Can you keep your mouth shut? I will have a headache if I listen to your talk for another minute," I said. She laughed for full five minutes.

"How can you have a headache when you don't have a brain?" She asked after her laughing session. Zara was smiling and Aanav was trying hard to suppress his laugh.

"Can u start the car?" Aanav asked to mark his laugh. Because of her nonsense talk, I didn't notice that the car is not moving.

"Yes," I said and looked out of the window.

A/N

Do you like the name NB Square?