Chapter 8: Hold me

"I don't want to do this project with you," Aakav said from the back on our way home.

"Yeah, like I'm dying to do this project with you," I said while rolling my eyes although he couldn't see me.

Zara and Aanav kept quiet while we were fighting. It's nothing new for them. We are fighting for the last two weeks for small reasons. Aakav and me not only fight in the car but in the packhouse also. We fight at the breakfast table, the backyard, the garden, the game room and where not. We don't use hands while fighting we use our mouth. He always starts the fight by calling me NB Square. I hope you all remember the full form of it.

Now we are fighting because our English professor thought of giving us a project and because of the professor, Aakav had been made my partner not only for this project but for other projects which he would give us later.

"Aanav can you please do something?" I asked hoping to get a positive answer but I got a big fat NO.

"Zara," I turned to her who was sitting beside Aakav in the backseat.

"You do first part of the project and he will do the other part, then combine your work with his," she said.

"I wanted to do the first part and he also wants to do the first part," I said with a glare towards Aakav.

"Take the second part," Aanav said.

"Yes" "No," Aakav and I said respectively.

"The second part is quite difficult," I said.

After thinking for some time Aanav said," I have a plan."

"What plan?" I asked being excited.

"Just wait and watch," he said and concentrated on his driving.

Now I'm in my room thinking of a way to avoid the project. I thought of many ways but those are illogical. Like I thought of going in a forest and hiring in a cave. Going to sleep and never wake up like Sleeping Beauty and much more useless ideas.

A knock on my door broke me out of my thought.

"Who?" I asked.

"Loo," came the reply.

"Who loo?"

"Igloo," he said and we burst out laughing

"Can I come in?" Aanav asked. Aanav is a gentleman. He never barges into my room, he always knocks unlike Wyatt, who always barge into my room.

"Yes," I reply. He came in followed by Aakav.

"Why are you in my room?" I asked Aakav.

"Ask your mate," he said and stood beside my bed.

"Why is he here?" I asked Aanav coming in front of him.

"Willa listen to my plan," he pleaded.

"Ok," I said and stepped back from him. He went to the door and turned towards us.

"You both have to solve this problem on your own and then do your project," he said, his hand on the door handle.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean that I'm locking you up in this room for thirty minutes," he said.

"What? Thirty minutes? He will eat me up along with my bones," I said. But he closed the door.

I turned towards Aakav and he had a grin plastered on his face.

"NB Square do you think I'll eat you?" He asked politely. "I will not eat you," he said. I heaved a sigh of relief. I don't eat someone who doesn't have a brain. "I will only kill you," he said. Instantly I jumped on my bed.