Chapter 16: The Gift

"Do you want to see her?" He asked after a moment of silence.

"Yes but how?" I asked.

"Her painting," he said and took me to his painting room. He went to the painting which was covered and removed the cloth. I gasped after seeing her painting. It was so beautiful. Her brown eyes, her brown hair, everything about her was perfect.

 Her brown eyes, her brown hair, everything about her was perfect

Aanav showed some other paintings of her which were in her room. Aadhira's room is in Aakav's floor.

"I think you should get ready," Aanav said at 6 p.m. I nodded.

"Aanav I have a gift for you. I'll give it to you after the party," I said and went to the bathroom to get ready.

The gift which I will give him is precious to me.

"Willa are you ready?" He asked for the tenth time.

"Not yet," I said and took the lip gloss.

"It's already 8 and still you are not ready. Do you want to go when the party will end?" He asked.

"You go I'm coming," I said.

"Fine, but come fast," he said and went away. When u saw sure that he will not return, I took the paper and pen and started writing. After writing, I arranged to in the gift box.

"I hope you will love it," I said looking at Aanav's photo. I keep the box inside the drawer and went to the backyard to attend the party.

Aanav P.O.V.

Today Willa is acting strange. I mean she took full two hours to get ready. She wore a pink gown and little makeup but still, she took two hours.

She took one hour in wearing the gown, thirty minutes on her hair and another thirty minutes in her makeup. Even at the party, she was only looking at me. I mean I know I'm looking handsome in my outfit but still, it doesn't mean you have to look at me throughout the party. She went to our room before me. I bid everyone goodnight and went to my room. Sorry, our room.

I opened the door of our room and saw Willa standing in front of the bed with a medium-size box in her hand.

"Aanav this is the first part of the gift I want to give you," she said while walking towards me.

"And what is the second part?" I asked taking the gift from her.

"You will find it inside," she said and blushed.

Wait! She blushed!!!

I have never seen her blush so it was a sight to behold.

I unwrapped the box and opened it. Inside it lay a bracelet with two small hands holding each other.

It seemed to be of silver but it was not silver because when I touched it I didn't feel the burning sensation

It seemed to be of silver but it was not silver because when I touched it I didn't feel the burning sensation. I found a circular piece of paper in the box.

Thanks were written on top of it. I pulled it and many circular papers came out which were attached. There were a total of 12 papers I started reading it.

Thanks

Thanks for tolerating my madness

Thanks for tolerating my stubbornness

Thanks for protecting me

Thanks for everything you did to bring a smile on my face.

I never thought I'll fall in love because of Wyatt who scared every boy who comes near me but then I meet you.

Tomorrow you will be gone

So I want to make tonight special for you.

Very special.

You can...

Turn this

❤️

I turned the paper.

M
A
R
M
E
M
A
T
E
M
E

I looked at her and she was looking at me.
"Are you sure?" I asked. she nodded her head.

I couldn't hold myself. I went and kissed her. It was a smooth kiss. Taking her lips in between mine, I gently sucked on them. Our lips moved in sync. Not hungrily. But slowly.

And that night we became one.

A/N

I'm not changing the cover.
Because there were a tie and another reason is that some friends of mine that the current cover is unique and I shouldn't change it.