Chapter 15: Aadhira

Willa P.O.V.

Next morning I woke up at 10 a.m. I unlocked my phone hoping to receive a message from him instead I got a message from Wyatt. I stood up and realised that my neck and back is paining.

"Can't you be comfier," I said to the chair and went to do my morning routine. When I came out of the bathroom I saw a bag by the door. I opened it and it had Aanav's clothes.

"But why he is not here?" I asked myself.

"Willa did Aanav came?" Zara asked coming into my room.

"I didn't see him but I have his bag," I said.

"Strange, even Aakav's bag was there but not him," she said.

"They went to Aakav's office for a meeting. You two were busy so they told me," Ivy said coming beside Zara.

At 12:30, Cora, a pack member, came and informed me, Zara and Ivy to be present in Aakav's office. We quickly went to his office. Zara knocked and the went in when we were told to.

Aanav and Aakav we're looking stressed out. We took our seat. We were silent for some time. When I couldn't take the silence a note I asked," Did you call us to have is seated?"

"We called you to let you know that a war will begin soon..." Aakav paused. "Between us and the rogues," Aanav completed.

"So?" Ivy asked.

"It means that we have to get ready for it. We have to train ourselves," I said. I had read in a book that when there is a rogue attack everyone was trained to fight except children and old women.

"You three girls will not fight," Aakav announced. Zara, Ivy and I were giving Aakav Are-You-Crazy Look.

"What do you mean by it?" I asked folding my arms.

"It means that you three will stay here in the packhouse with other she-wolves," he said.

"Hell no," I exclaimed. "I can't sit here while Aanav is in the battle," I said looking at Aanav.

"You will stay here means you will stay here," Aakav raised his voice. This is the first time he raised his voice on me.

"I will not," I said stubbornly.

"Why can't you understand. I can't lose you like her," Aakav said.

"Like whom?" Zara asked.

"Aanav take Willa and Ivy to your room and tell her to stay here while we will be in the battleground," he said.

Ivy went to meet her friends in the pack to give us privacy.

"Tell," I demanded.

"It's not my place to tell you," he stated.

"Just tell me who he was referring to?" I asked frustrated.

"Aadhira," he said. I could see the unshed tears in his eyes.

"And who is she?" I asked hoping not to pull a nerve.

"My sister," Aakav said from the door.

"Where is she now?" I asked him. As far as u know I haven't met anyone whose name is Aadhira.

"She's dead," Aanav said. He came and sat beside me and told me about Aadhira's death.

Flashback ( In Aakav's P.O.V.)

"Please Aakav I want to fight," she winced.

"First of all, I'm elder than you so you should respect me and second you are not going to fight," I said and she made a sad face.

"Why this sad face?" Aanav asked coming into the room.

"Aanav Bhai see Aakav is telling that I should stay here while he ill be fighting. I also want to fight," she said.

"What's wrong in it?" He asked and sat on my bed. "He is doing this for your safety and he is your brother you should listen to him," he said taking my side.

We both love her more than anything but sometimes she could be a pain in the ass. She fights with me and pulls pranks on me. But when she thinks that she will do something, nobody can stop her. She is very stubborn.

"Ok, as you wish. I'll stay here," she said after thinking for a long time.

"Aakav now what are you thinking?" Aanav asked when she left my room.

"Don't you think she agreed too quickly?" I asked.

"Don't worry nothing will happen to her," he assured me.

Today is the day of the attack as stated by our undercover. We hid behind the bushes by the border. Soon we saw 200 rogue wolves coming towards our territory. When they entered our territory we surrounded them and then started the fight.

In between my fights, I smelt the combination of vanilla and chocolate and I knew that it was Aadhira. I searched for her and found her blue and black wolf. Her wolf is black but if you see closely you will find blues in it. Then the saw a wolf coming in her direction and she was unaware. I tried to mind link her but she had blocked me.

I started running towards her. But two wolves blocked my path. I killed them easily but I was late and the will bit her throat. Before I could do anything Aanav took that wolf off her and I went and killed him. I saw one she-wolf looking at me with anger and it softened when she looked at the rogue. I carried Aadhira to a safe place. I covered her body with a hoodie.

"Aanav I want every rogue wolf present there to be dead," I ordered while carrying her to a much safer place.

"Aakav, I'll always love you. You are my hero my superhero," she said with a small smile and took her last breath in my arms.

"Aadh, Aadh, no no, Aadhira, open your eyes. Talk to me. I swear I'll always listen to you," I said trying my best to make her open her brown eyes. My tears were flowing freely.

"Aakav, he will not open her eyes," Aanav said and put his hand on my shoulder. I pushed his hand away.

"What are you saying? She will open her eyes. She is doing this for fun," I said but I don't know to whom I said this. To me or him.

"Aakav, she's dead," he announced. Although I don't want to believe him I knew its the truth.

"Aadhira," I yelled looking towards the sky while hugging her lifeless body to my chest.

End of Flashback.

I felt something salty on my lips and then realised that I was crying.

"Willa, I have already lost her and I don't want to lose you, too," he said and rubbed my tears. "I promise I'll not let anything happen to Aanav," he said and stood up.

"Tonight we will have a small party to cheer up those who will fight tomorrow," he said and went out of the room.

"He sees you as his Sister. Aadhira was exactly like you. Stubborn, naughty and cute. She cared for everyone. She was the life of this pack," Aanav said.

"Do you want to see her?" He asked after a moment of silence.

"Yes but how?" I asked.

A/N

Many of you thought that Aadhira was Aakav's girlfriend. Only one or two guessed right.