~call me hyung~

As soon as they pulled up to his house, Beomgyu parked the car and hopped out of it, moving back and opening the door to the back seat. Kai immediately fell out of the car, giggling when his head collided with Beomgyu's shoulder. The older grimaced, a small groan leaving his mouth as he reached around the younger's torso to unbuckle him. How he had managed to fall out while still being buckled was beyond the artist. He threw Kai's arm over his shoulder before walking around to the other side of the car to help Taehyun get Soobin and Yeonjun out.

The younger was able to get Soobin out easily but couldn't figure out how the seat slid up to get the oldest boy out. Beomgyu giggled at that fact before gently bumping Taehyun over to get to the seat, pulling the small lever on the side and bringing the seat forward before pulling his best friend out and slinging him across his other shoulder. Locking the car, Beomgyu carried his two hyung's up the stairs to his home, the two maknaes in close pursuit.

He shoved the front door open before dragging the two boys up the stairs and into the playroom. It was bigger than his bedroom and he figured they would be more comfortable there with the long couch and blow up mattress. He lay out some blankets and pillows for two people to sleep on the floor before throwing Kai onto the couch and Yeonjun on the makeshift bed of blankets. He turned to Taehyun, motioning to the other open spots.

"You can choose where Soobin and you can sleep. I'm going to go get some clothes for everyone plus some water and medicine for the morning."

Taehyun nodded before laying Soobin down next to Yeonjun. He began to walk towards the open-air mattress before hesitating. He twisted towards Beomgyu, cocking his head to the left and folding his hands behind his back. "And where will you sleep?"

Beomgyu paused before turning towards the younger. "I think I'm going to sleep on the floor here."

"Why not your room?"

"I don't want to leave them alone tonight just in case they throw up or something. I also need to make sure they take the meds in the morning and so I need to be here when they wake up," Beomgyu responded before moving to a small closet in the corner of the room and pulling out a thin sleeping bag.

Taehyun frowned, crossing his arms. The floor in this room was not comfortable, even if there was a rug over it. He could feel the wood planks underneath it, poking into his feet. Sleeping on this sounded like torture and a thin sleeping bag wouldn't do much to protect Beomgyu's back. "How about no," he murmured, snatching it from the older's arms. "You can share the mattress with me."

"Wh-what!" Beomgyu sputtered out, a small coughing fit following his exclamation, his cheeks glowing a bright red.

"I'm not letting you sleep on this floor, Beomgyu." Taehyun unfolded the sleeping bag, laying it on the left side of the mattress before grabbing a few blankets and putting them on the right side, grabbing a pillow before diving into them. Beomgyu was still standing in his same spot, like an idiot, his eyes bulging wide as he stared at the younger boy. "Beomgyu," the younger chuckled, shaking his head, "You act as if I'm saying we should have sex or something. It's okay, we can sleep next to each other."

Beomgyu's eyebrows narrowed as he rolled his eyes, slowly moving to collapse next to his classmate. "Shut up," he huffed, staring up at the blank ceiling. "I just didn't expect it. Also, call me hyung, I'm still older than you, ya know." Taehyun's quiet laughter filled the room again, making the older shift to face away from him so that he wouldn't see his smile.

"I'm aware, but to be fair we are in the same gra-"

"Call me hyung, dang it," he interrupted before climbing into the sleeping bag and collapsing back into the mattress.

"Alright, Beomgyu hyung," the younger whispered, smiling into his pillow before shutting his eyes.

Beomgyu had a similar reaction, a wide smile stretching across his lips. He loved the way it slid off the younger's tongue, sending a gentle shiver down the older's spine.

-----------------
Aigxoyxoyc thank you for 950 reads T^T