~the first date pt. 2~

Taehyun's eyes widened, blushing at the sudden gentlemanly gesture, taking the hand sheepishly, and stepping out of the vehicle. He glanced around, clear confusion decorating his eyes but also a gleam of excitement. "I've heard of this place!" He said excitedly. Beomgyu giggled and nodded, locking the car behind him and pulling Taehyun along at the start of their adventure.

"But where are all of them? The murals, I mean."

"You have to look for them," Beomgyu chuckled, pulling the younger closer and walking happily, their hands clasped in between them. "We can take pictures if you want."

"Oh my goodness," Taehyun gasped, jumping up and down excitedly as he turned towards the older. "Can we, can we can we?!"

"Of course, hyunnie~" The older grinned, watching the boy in amusement but also utter fondness. God, he was so fucking whipped for this boy.

"Then come on!" Taehyun giggled, immediately pulling the boy after him by his hand. People glanced towards them, small smiles on their faces as they watched the glee-filled couple walk around hand in hand, taking selfies and single photos of each other as if they had entered wonderland or another world. Several groups of people, mostly girls, asked the boys if they wanted a picture together that wasn't a selfie, so the two boys got several pictures together with the whole mural behind them. They thanked the offerers vibrantly and the onlookers just chuckled in amusement. It was beautiful to see two people so full of life, completely content with the presence of the other.

The two boys bounced around from mural to mural, taking pictures and joking around, but eventually, the two settled in calm, warm silence, hand in hand, simply enjoying the presence of each other and the scenes of art.

Taehyun opened his mouth to say something, and break the comfortable silence, turning his head to see the older but then stopped. Beomgyu, as if in a daze, was glancing from his feet and the ground to the younger, his lip in between his teeth as he chewed at it, and one glance at Beomgyu's other hand, which was tapping against his leg, told the younger that something was wrong.

The redhead stopped them, pulling the older towards him by their interlocked fingers, and grabbed his other one in his free hand. They stood on a more deserted street, a beautiful rendition of the night sky brushed across the wall behind them, the streets almost desolated. He stared at the older, waiting for a second but when Beomgyu didn't interrupt the silence, he chuckled gently and squeezed the boy's hands.

"What's the matter Hyung?" He whispered, staring up into the artist's deep brown eyes, eyes that held the sun, moon, and stars in them, eyes that looked at him as if he was the sun, moon, and stars. Beomgyu froze for a second before letting out a nervous chuckle.

"I was wondering if you liked it here? I realized that I had brought you to somewhere that I always loved going to but then I realized that I wasn't sure if you wanted to go and I want you to enjoy our first date so it doesn't give you a bad impression especially if I want you to continue going on dates with me in the future-"

A finger on his lips stopped the boy from continuing and he watched the younger in front of him with big, round eyes. "Hyung, you're rambling."

"Well I-"

"Also," the boy interrupted, now putting his whole hand over the older's mouth. "I would love to go on future dates with you. And finally, Hyung this is the best date I've ever been on."

Beomgyu's eyes softened immediately and over his hand, Taehyun could see a rose-colored blush fill the boy's cheeks. Under his palm, he felt the older smile and giggle before... licking the hand.

"YAH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!"

"I couldn't breathe."

"I LEFT YOUR NOSE UNCOVERED FOR A REASON, YOU IDIOT!"