A Glitch Then A Ding

Summary: Inwhich Grian wears heals, hermitcraft is experiencing serious glitching, and everyone is either confused, chill or <redacted>.
MC: Grian
Accronym: GTD
Tags/Warnings: Swearing, Glitches, Admin Xisuma, Admin Grian, Xelqua, Grian in Heels

-oO0Oo-

Bdubs was finishing of the last section of the decor in the build he was working on when he suddenly was glitched into a constant loop of a sort of respawning, wherein he fell only slightly above the ground but then was glitched to where he fell again. This happened again, and again...And, again.

He could still type on his communicator, but he couldn't move nor get out of the loop. It was bloody annoying, and he was very unamused. I mean, who would want to be stuck in a loop when all you're trying to do is place and break blocks?

It's just simple work- why won't it let him work in peace?!

Inshort, he decided to type in his communicator while waiting... Inlength, you could say he was, well, confused, annoyed, and ranting.

<BdoubleO100> Guyssssss, I know I'm wonderful and all, but who set this up???

<BdoubleO100> sErIoUsly-

<BdoubleO100> its NOT FUNNY

<BdoubleO100> I jUst wAnNA woRkkk

<GoodtimewithScar> ?

<BdoubleO100> Im literally stuck in a loop of respawning but not really--

<GoodtimewithScar> rlly?

<BdoubleO100> I swear, is noone going to own up to this? Like-

<BdoubleO100> ATLEAST tell me how you got it to go like this!!!

<Grian> you sure it isn't a bug or somethin?

<BdoubleO100> ...

<Grian> ;)

<GoodtimewithScar> Lmaoooo :D

<BdoubleO100> oh wait- it stopped

<Grian> :D

<BdoubleO100> ;D

<GoodtimewithScar> :D

Xisuma finished reading the conversation Bdubs was having with Grian and Scar. He put down his communicator, and sighed. "I guess I'll have to check the logs later" he mumbled then pulled up his communicator again to send a text.

<XisumaVoid> Guys, if any of you experience anything weird like Bdubs just has, please contact me. I'll be going through the admin logs to check on what happened later, so please tell me if you experience anything weird too.

<iskall85> Okiedokie~

<BdoubleO100> Ouch!

<GoodtimewithScar> ;)) Mkayyyy

<BdoubleO100> Don't remind meeeee

<BdoubleO100> but oksss

Just as Xisuma was about to put down his communicator, it gave out a ding...

iskall85 fell into the void

<Grian> :(

<Xisuma> are you okay?

<Grian> out endbusting?

<iskall85> X I FELLLLL

<iskall85> nahhh