When Your Eye Broke For The Third Time (Griskall)

Summary: Iskall breaks his eye and goes to Grian.
MC: Grian, Iskall
Song: Story of My Life by One Direction
Tags/Warnings: Swearing (Ig), Shipping, Courting, Roboticist Grian

-oO0Oo-

"Isk, what happened this time?" Grian inquired from the man infront of him, staring at Iskall, "I'm supposed to be the one doing stupid things and messing up! I don't recall our dearest Iskall85 being such a dunce~" he teased, chuckling.

Iskall rolled his eyes huffing out a laugh, "Well, G, I seem to have a problem with my eye today~" he replied. His cheeks turning a slighter bit more rosy, "It's not like you're doing anything, are you?" he playfully asked. Bringing his hand up to pet Grian's head and eyes to eye level, Iskall gave out a lopsided hopeful smile.

Grian pouted, "Isk- we've talked about my hair rule!" he drawled out.

"Oh- oh right-"

Giving out a fond sigh, Grian elbowed Iskall. "Aww~ now c'mon dude! We gotta fix that eye, don't we?" he beamed before tugging on Iskall's hand to come in.

Iskall's grip on the dandellion tightened.

-oO0Oo-

'Written in these walls are the stories that I can't explain'

-oO0Oo-

Muffled footsteps slowered as they receded into a stop. With a low click, a close to nothing creak was heard,

and they went in.

It was quiet, a comfortable cozy silence, and the supposedly lab felt warm and homey.

Warm and homey?

It wasn't too large, nor was it as narrow as to squish them in between. It, however, was filled to the brim with keep-sakes. Atleast, it seemed to be so...

"Hey, Gri?" Iskall called out bringing Grian to a stop. He's been curious for a while now, and how else would he get answers if not to ask?

Tilting his head, Grian faced Iskall, "Hmm?" he absentmindedly replied.

"I never got to ask- did I?' Iskall wondered out loud. 'Like, I get you're a roboticist, but why do you have a lab? Oh and-"

"Why does it look like this?"

Grian's attention was caught, and he chuckled for a bit taking a glance at seemingly nothing before giving Iskall an almost wistful, melancholic smile.

His monotone reply didn't make anything better either.

If anything, it only served to confuse Iskall more. He could read the mood, and tell that it was a touchy subject. He felt just a twinge bit guilty for asking, yet the implications fuel his curiousity and make him all the more worried.

"Isk,' Grian said in a softer tone, 'do you remember the time you guys finally told me that you were an assassin?"

Iskall nodded, "Yeah? G-man, it was one of the bigger open secrets." he said feeling all the more eery the further they went into the conversation.