Deffo Flerting (Gritho)

Summary: Check the title! They're just flirting beans, but one has a wine glass.
MC: Grian, Etho
Tags/Warnings: Shipping, Flirting, (another void-forsaken) Open-ending

-oO0Oo-

"Well, I'm much more of a wine person myself,' he said, taking a sip from his glass, "but I'm willing to try you- if that's an option" he finished, staring at them from under his lashes and winking.

Placing his glass down, Grian continued.

"I mean- well' he let out a small chuckle, finger tracing circles on the table with its tip, 'those lips of yours really could do with a bit of less talking"

Etho snorted. "Pfft, is that all you've got, sweetheart?" He quipped, eyeing Grian up and down.

"Excuse me?-" Grian attempted to continue before being cut-off.

"Boy~ don't you know you shouldn't try flirting with one of the flirts unless you want to go and challenge?"

"I'm sorry then~! But, don't you know you shouldn't go out looking as good as you do unless you want flirts to come your way"

"Nice try, Gri, but I think I'd rather take the win this time' Etho chortled gleefully, 'Though, I do wonder what's got you all dressed up this time around-?"

Grian huffed, pouting. He feigned sulking when he said "Is it wrong to dress-up for a special occasion?"

He took another sip from his wine glass, acting all dramatic as usual, as shuffling was heard in the background of the two. Etho gave a stare at Grian, and cocked a brow.

"Well, you honestly didn't need to when you already had everyone wrapped around your little finger from the start, no?"

"Aww~ I appreciate the compliment, but no. I think you're missing something there, E-boy"

"Hmm?"

"Etho, don't you know the first rule of having a crush is not telling them unless you're ready?" Grian said, holding his glass up a bit to his side and giving Etho an unimpressed look.

Etho eyed Grian another time, and said, "Gri, don't you know that when I said everyone, I meant everyone. You're looking like a solid 10 out of 10 tonight-"

"But, wouldn't that make me a one?"

"Then- that'll make you my only one"

"Damn- that was good! Though, it'll never be what makes me fall in love with you" Grian sets his wine glass on the table and nudges it the slightest bit forward, grinning. He takes a glance at Etho, and shrugs.

Etho rolled his eyes at the gremlin of a man. "Oh? Please do continue because I'd need to know if I'll ever want to complete my life's mission!" He exclaimed, laughing a bit.

Grian chuckled a bit with him, "That's the problem though' he said, suddenly straight faced, 'I just keep falling for you"

"Aww shucks~ you've caught me again with your poison! I swear- how else are you making me lovesick?" Etho snipped back.

"Please~ I think it might just be that you're too angelic for this world to handle any longer" Grian replied, smiling with a light blush dusting his face.