1

Warnings: Talk of death, Talk of Suicide, Trauma, Death, Stabbing, Hanging oneself, Mentions of Alcohol, Implied Cheating, Talk of Abuse, Going Crazy

"Hello. I'm Logan Sanders, though I'm more commonly known as Logic the Assassin. Yes, I'm and assassin. I kill people for a living. Kind of twisted, is it not? Never mind that. This is my life story I guess. Probably owe it, I have a lot of secrets, I never told anyone, not even my fiancé. Soon to be husband though.

So, I guess I should start now, I feel like I'm procrastinating a bit.

So I grew up in Florida, because of course I did, it kinda sucks there sometimes. My dad... wasn't the best. I didn't know him well. He was always drunk, or out somewhere with some girls hooking up, I don't know.

One day when I was 13 I came back from school and the house was quiet. Dead quiet. It scared me, it was never quiet. I turned the lights on, and saw it. My dad was hanging from the ceiling, very obviously dead. I didn't grieve or weep for him. I honestly could've cared less that he was dead. He had been dead to me since I was young, now I just didn't have to deal with him.

My mom on the other hand was devastated. She went kind of crazy. I looked a lot like my father, so she couldn't bare to see me. She would lock herself away. She would leave her only child to fend for himself when he was only 13.

I learned how to take care of myself. I learned about how to get a job, how to make food, pay taxes, she did nothing.

One day, I came home from my job, and she was standing in the living room just staring at the door. She suddenly lunges at me, and tried to stab me. I grabbed the knife from her and stabbed her. 'It was self defense', I told myself, desperate for anything to hold on to.

Her dying words, 'I'm coming, Paul.' Paul was my dad. I did greave for my mother. She had been so kind, so sweet, had protected me from my dad most of the time, but she had lost herself. Lost herself because of me. I had always pissed my father off. He never liked me. If I had been more likable, never bothered him, or not ignored him, maybe he would still be here. Maybe my mother would too. Maybe I wouldn't have taken this road. But I can't get lost in maybes anymore.

I can't.

If I do I might be her.

I might become the very thing my mother did.

I can't.

I can't.

I can't.

I won't.

A/N Welcome to the book, this one should be fun, it's gonna be the a n g s t i s t thing, so prepare for the feels. Let's goooo