3

A/N I'm in a great mood today, so I'm gonna publish this one now.

That him being my fiancé.

Virgil Storme.

I looked at the paper a few times over.

I'd been ordered to kill him by... someone by the name of orange.

I guessed it was an alias, some people don't tell us their names just in case the papers are found.

I wondered what the man did, he was in his early twenties, around my age, and looked like he was innocent enough. Then again, so did I. We never know.

Something about this man seemed to enchant me, though. Something... I couldn't explain, and I still can't now. He has a... spark. I wondered why anyone would want to kill this beautiful boy.

'I decided I'd get to know this one, to see why people would want to kill him, that is,' I'd told myself.

I found him sitting alone at a table in front of an outdoor cafe. All the other tables were full. Perfect.

"Hello, I was just wondering if I could sit here? All the other tables are full." I said.

"O-oh, of course." He said. That stutter. I fell in love with it. I didn't realize it at the time, but the second I'd laid eyes upon his picture, I knew I'd never be able to kill him.

"Wonderful." I said. I sat down. We sat in awkward silence for a while. "So, what's your name?" I asked, though I already knew it.

"I'm V-Virgil."

"I'm Logan. Logan Sanders. It's nice to meet you."

I didn't know it, but this... this would start something.

This would be the beginning of something beautiful...

And the beginning of the end...