6

So we packed our stuff.

We got a flight to London after buying the house near Patton. 

And we were there. 

Patton and I had made plans for him and his husband to pick us up from the airport so they could take us to the house. 

We didn't have anything. New York to England and all I had was Virgil. 

My boyfriend.

I still hadn't gotten over that. 

He actually wanted to go out with me.

What a story.

I was sent to kill him, but fell in love, quit my job, ran away, and avoided getting killed.

Isn't that something.

After we got there, I saw a familiar face. Patton Foster, or now Patton Prince, was standing there near a man who looked to be in his mid-twenties, like us, and was wearing green. He wasn't unattractive, but he wasn't my cup of tea.

"Logan!" Patton called. 

He ran over and gave me a hug. It had been years since we'd seen each other, and he'd been my only friend for years, so I had missed him. 

"Hi, Patton." I said.

"You look exactly the same, but so different at the same time." Patton said, which kind of confused me, but I guessed that it was true. 

"You as well." I said. 

Patton pulled away from me. "Logan, meet my husband, Remus." Patton said, gesturing to the man standing next to him — Remus.

"Hiya!" Remus said. 

His voice was kind of odd, but the way he spoke made me assume he was full of energy, so perfect for Patton. 

"This is Virgil." I introduced.

"It's nice to meet you, Virgil!" Patton said cheerfully. 

Virgil had been looking at Remus with a look on his face. It seemed to be an incredulous look. 

"Remus? Remus Prince, Remus?" He asked.

"Virgil!" Remus yelled. "Dude, it's been years!" 

"It really has, I almost forgot you existed."

"How rude of you." 

"Not actually, though. I haven't seen Janus since high school either." Virgil said.

"Oh, he's actually here. And guess what? He finally got together with Roman!~" Remus said, smirking.

"Fucking finally, it's been since, what, middle school? Middle school since Janus admitted it."

"Yeah, they got together in freshman year of college."

Me and Patton were looking at each other. Small word, it seems.

"You seen Orange since High School?" Remus asked.

I blinked. The one who asked if I could kill Virgil, Orange?

"Yeah, we were roommates for a bit, then we got in a huge fight. He moved out and I wouldn't be surprised if he hired someone to kill me, with all the people he was hanging around."

"Damn." Remus said.

So that was the motives? Huh...

"You guys wanna see your new home now?" Patton asked. Both me and Virgil nodded. 

So we were off