7

This was it. It was our new house. It was decently large and it was pretty nice. We'd moved in a few things from both of our houses, and then bought some new things.

It was pretty nice, I had to say. Just me and Virgil.

We were going out for a date night that night. We were going to a nice restaurant.

It went pretty well.

At this point we were dating for a few months.

I knew I probably didn't have a ton of time.

That's when I got an engagement ring.

The night was beautiful. It was nice out, not cold, but also not hot. It was perfect. The stars were out.

One of our favorite things to do was stargazing. We found a beautiful spot in a meadow. The grass wasn't the type that made you itchy, it was soft, and the stars were very visible from there.

That's where I would do it.

We were stargazing for a while, and I decided to do it. I got out the box and hid it in my hand. I handed it to him.

"Open this." I said to him.

"Okay." He said, picking it up and opening it.

"Virgil Storme, will you marry me?" He asked.

Virgil nodded.

The ring was beautiful. Like him. The band was silver and was intricately designed with patterns. There were two gems that looked like a star and a moon. The star was my favorite color, dark blue, and the moon was purple, Virgil's favorite color.

He pulled me into a kiss and I put the ring on his finger.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." He said.

Maybe life would be okay after all.

A/N Hi! So this story is already coming to a close. I'm going to have a few more chapters. We're going to have a scary chapter. It'll be chapter 11 I'm pretty sure. Look out for that one. Then I'll have another scary-ish episode that'll be the main ending, then I'll have an alternate ending, or maybe 2, then probably one other thing. Maybe some bonus chapters. But it's ending soon. Damn. Well I'll see you next time. Peace!