2.

11:30pm

I woke up from a long ass nap and I check my phone,

Text message received

It was Derek and I felt my stomach get butterflies, I don't know why though.

I opened it-

Messages:

Derek🥵: "ayo lil boy, you tryna hang out tomorrow?"

Me: "yeah sure! And sorry for the late reply I was asleep😓"

Derek🥵: "no it's okay, you don't gotta lie. I get it...you don't wanna talk to me😖😭"

Me: "No no! I swear it's not that🥺 I love talking to you!"

Derek🥵: "really?😏"

Me: "y-yes...😳😖"

Derek🥵: "good! Cuz I was about to be heartbroken🥺 but I'll text you tomorrow after school"

Me: "ok"

Derek🥵: "Gn bby😏💕"

Me: "Gn weirdo😳"

I realize I'm smiling at my phone and I blush and put it down, what is wrong with me...!!!😖

I couldn't go back to sleep after that so I just watched some Kevin hart. After like 4 hours I finally fell asleep.

5:30am

Beep..
Beeep!
BEE-

I hit my alarm to cut it off, jumping out of my bed. I don't know why but I was excited to go to school today.

I did my usually routine, and kissed my dog and mom goodbye as I walked out the door.

I was still exited, for what? I dunno, but I couldn't stop thinking of Derek. He wouldn't get out of my head.

I finally snapped out of it when Vallyk called my name and I ran over to him and Kobe who were already at the bus stop.

6:56am

"It's so cold I'm gonna freeze my nuts off-f" Vallyk said shivering, Kobe put his arm around him warming him up.

"Awh look at you two, so adorable" I said smirking at Val making him giggle.

The bus was still 45 minutes away so ofc we all got cold waiting, but then Mike and Derek show up.

"Hey, tf you doin Kobe? Tryna hog?" Mike said hugging Vallyks arm as him and Kobe pulled him back and forth, "you two stop it, I-it's too cold for that" I said making everyone laugh a little.

I feel hands rap around my waist and I jolt, I look back and see Derek. I blush when he pulls me closer to his chest, then he rapped his arms around my waist and I couldn't pull away.