9.

-Dereks pov-

I slowly started to wake up, I smiled when I saw Cohen sleeping beside me with my arms around him.

I lean over to kiss his forehead but I feel something around my waist, I look down and see Mike holding onto me tightly.

I blushed and laid back down, I couldn't go back to sleep. Then Mike started dry humping me, rubbing his morning wood against my ass making my breath hitch.

He tightened his grip around me pulling me closer, I covered my mouth trying not to moan. I try and push him away but he doesn't stop.

I blush and started to get a little frustrated, so I move my hand down to Mikes balls gripping them tightly.

He groans and winced in my ear making me blush, I guess he was asleep because when I did that he quickly let go of my waist.

"Sorry.." he said in a whisper like voice, I blushed and turned to face him. "Horny much..." I said giggling.

"Shut up..." "what were you dreaming about that made you so horny?" "You and Cohen." He looked me dead in my eyes and I blushed, my stomach felt like it was in a knot.

"Me and you was fucking the shit outa him a bet" I laughed nervously looking away, he grabbed my chin and pulled my face closer to his.

"No, I was fucking both of you." He whispered in my ear sending a shiver down my spine, "I-I'm a t-top so how would that work..." I said chuckling a little.

He slid his hand around me and grabbed my ass hard, pulling me to his chest making my breath hitch.

"I can change that." He said smirking at me, I blushed, "s-stop you're being weird..." "it's not weird." He chuckled at him own words and kissed my forehead making me blush and look down at him.

"I won't force it on you." He said smirking at me, he got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

I started to fidget with my fingers nervously looking at the bathroom door, I wanted to go in but I didn't at the same time...

-Mikes pov-

I knew Derek would give in eventually so I teased him and left him there, I grabbed my clothes and got in the shower 'accidentally' leaving the door unlocked.

I felt the warm water run down my body when I heard the door open a little, I smirked to myself and looked over at the door.

I saw Derek coming in shutting and locking the door behind him, I chuckled and hand motioned for him to come closer.

He slowly walked over and I could see his dark red blushing face, Me and Derek always bully each other so this submissive side of him surprised me a little.

And considering that fact that Derek is bigger than me and could easily over power me started to make me question it but I just left it alone. (Hehehe👹 I'm a evil person I swear)

When he got closer to the shower I slid the glass door back all the way, he couldn't take his eyes off my body. I watched at his eyes slowly looked my body up and down basically drooling.