7.

-Cohens pov-

It's been 8 months since then and me, Mike, and Derek have only gotten closer. Mike and Derek would sometimes argue over me, i didn't really like it when they did that.

"Yooo Cohen, let's go before we're late" Kobe said snapping his fingers in my face snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Alright alright" I said getting up and walking outside to the car, today was the last day of school and our teachers invited us to a pool party.

When we pull up to school Derek and Mike were already there, we all got out the car and headed towards them.

"Took you long enough" Mike said chuckling, "not my fault, your little boyfriend kept zoning out" "I was not" I lied.

"Awh were you thinking about me?" Derek said putting his arm around me, "no he was thinking about me." Mike said getting on the other side of me.

"Fine he was thinking about US" Derek said rolling his eyes, I just giggled and kissed them both on the cheek.

"I was thinking about you both" I said smiling making them both blush a little.

Vallyk pushed me and ran, "you asshole" I said laughing and running after him. I chased him into the classroom and tackled him as we both laughed.

"Ay ay ay do that outside, don't break my shit" Ms. Jess said chuckling, me and Vallyk stood up as everyone came in and sat down.

Vallyk sat by Kobe with his arm over his shoulders, and I sat on Derek and Mikes lap. They didn't really give me a choice.

Ms. Jess sat down at her desk and started talking, "alright, now all you know it's the last day of school and I'm actually surprised this many of you came. But anyways, the bus should be here in a minute so get all your stuff ready"

"I hate swimming" Val said slamming his head on the desk groaning, "why?" "Because I just don't like it" "well I can't go past 4ft or I'll basically fucking drown so I'll stay with you" I said making me and him laugh.

The bus finally got there and we all got up and went outside, when we got on the bus we all sat in the back.

The boys were play fighting while me and Val sat in the other seat talking and making jokes.

When we got to the pool there were people everywhere, and the pool was huge. Mike, Kobe and Derek were the first to jump in.

Me and Val just stayed in 3ft talking when 3 boys swam up to us, they were kinda cute ngl so I got a little nervous.

"Yo Wsp gorgeous" the tallest boy said smiling at us, "Hey." Vallyk said kinda already annoyed.

"Oh this ones feisty, I like it" the slightly shorter one said leaning against the wall of the pool close to Val.

Val rolled his eyes and moved closer to me, "Awh don't be like that babe" "Ale chill, you're being a creep again" the shortest one said laughing.

"Anyways, my names Kairi, the tall one is Mattia and that ones Alejandro, we just call his ale for short."

"So I'm guessing you're the only one with sense?" Val said, "basically, but they're usually not this flirty" "we're only flirty when we see something we like" ale said licking his lips.