8.

-Cohen's pov-

I started touching myself, I covered my mouth as I started to stroke my dick making my back arch and my breath hitch a little.

When I felt hands rap around my waist, making me jolt.

"Having fun with out us?" The voice whispered in my ear making me blush and quiver.

I turned and saw Derek and Mike smirking at me, I quickly pulled my shorts up and looked down embarrassed.

"I-I'm sorry...I-I w-was just.." I was cut off by Mike lifting my chin, "You want us to fuck the shit outa yo ass don't chu lil bitch?" He said making Derek smirk.

I blushed a dark red too embarrassed to say anything, he put his hand around my neck tightly gripping it.

"Say it." Mike said sternly, "Y-yes...p-please f-fuck me..." I said blushing looking up at both of them.

Derek turned the lights to a dark red and him and Mike took off their clothes and boxers, they were both fully hard and my eyes widened.

"Strip." They both said sternly looking at me, I gulped and blush. I slowly took off my clothes and boxers, covering myself in embarrassment.

Derek laid on the bed beside me and pulled me onto his lap, his member started to rub against my ass and I whimpered and laid on his chest covering my face in embarrassment.

He smirked and I felt Mikes hands grab my ass spreading it apart, my breath shook and my back arched.

He didn't even give me a chance to get ready before he slammed into me raw, my breath hitched and I covered my mouth so my sleeping cousins wouldn't hear.

I silently screamed and bit my hand groaning in pain as he pushed deeper and deeper inside of me.

"You love it when he violates you don't chu?" Derek whispered in my ear sending a shiver down my spine.

He slid both his hands down my back and grabbed my ass spreading it apart, making it easier for mike to slam in and out of me.

My eyes started to tear up, I bit Dereks shoulder to stop myself from screaming. He groaned when i bit him.

Mike threw his head back and continued to thrust in and out of me with no mercy, he slowed down eventually and me and him both breathed heavily.

Derek smirked, "you think he can take both?" "Well, that IS what he wanted" Mike said smirking at Derek.

My eyes widened and I put my hand on Dereks chest sitting up, "w-what d-do you mean b-both...?" I said with a worried look on my face.

Mike pulled my hair back and whispered in my ear, "you'll see." As him and Derek slowly pushed both their members inside of me.

My breath hitched and I started to cry, Mike covered my mouth stopping me from screaming.

I felt like I was being ripped in two, they both groaned in pleasure. Derek bit his lip and put his hand on my waist pushing me further down making my eyes widened.

I started to wail out in pain, tears ran down my face and I put my hand on mikes chest trying to push him away.

He just pushed my hands away and Derek grabbed them holding me there as they pushed themselves all the way in.