6.

-Cohen's pov-

"why would I hate you." "Because you always
have this mean look on your face a-and you just act rude towards me..." I said as tears slowly started to run down my cheek.

He put his hand on my cheek and whipped my tears away with his thumb.....

Slowly pulling my face closer..

Till our lips connected.....

I practically melted into his kiss, his lips were so soft and he was so gentle. When he pulled away I kinda got a little sexually frustrated.

"Would someone that hates you do that." He said looking deep into my eyes making my legs weak, "I-I don't know..." I said nervously.

His eye contact was too much for me so I blushed and quickly looked away standing up, "I-I'll be in my r-room.." I said nervously walking upstairs.

Mike didn't say anything back he just watched me, when I got to my room I shut the door but forgot to lock it.

I laid on my bed and covered myself with the covers, I was still blushing and I felt butterflies form in my stomach.

"...why does he have to be so sexy..! Ugh...it's frustrating..a-and he kissed me?! My stomach feels like it actually has butterflies in it..." I said to myself in a whisper like voice.

"I-I mean...I didn't hate the kiss...he was so gentle and sweet..I kinda wish he did m-more but I can't t-tell him that..." I said making myself blush.

"Tell me what." I hear a stern voice coming from behind me and I almost had a heart attack when I jumped up and saw Mike standing in the doorway.

"I-I thought I locked it..." I said nervously, "well you didn't, now ask what you wanted to ask me." He said crossing his arms leaning against the door.

"I-I...it's n-nothing! N-nothing at all..." I said looking down fidgeting with my fingers, Mike walked closer to me, getting on the bed and pinning me against the bed frame.

The aggressiveness of him pinning me against the bed made me whimper, "Don't lie to me." Mike said sternly, "I-I'm n-not..." I said blushing.

Mike tightened his grip on me and it made me wince, "y-you're h-hurting me..." "Tell me, Now." He said clenching his jaw making me gulp.

"....I-I..was gonna ask you...I-if you could d-do more t-than j-just kiss me...." I said looking away in embarrassment.

Mike didn't say anything for a while, just stared at me and it made me nervous. "N-never mind...I-it was stupid of m-me t-to ask anyway.." I said looking down at my hands.

"Get on yo knees." He said sternly, "w-what..?" "Now." He said a little loudly making me jump, "y-yes sir..."

I got on my knees and looked up at him with a submissive face, blushing. Mike smirked and rubbed the side of my face, he took off his shorts and boxers revealing his member.

My eyes widened when I saw it, it was way bigger than Dereks...

"I-I...u-uhm..." I wanted to back out and Mike knew it too but he didn't let me, "Open." He said sternly, I hesitated "I-it's too b-big..."