5.

-Authors pov-
5:30am

Beep...
Beeep!
BEE-

Derek hit the alarm to cut it off, groaning into his pillow, Cohen slowly woke up yawning and stretching.

"Good morning baby" he said making Cohen smile and blush a little. "Good morning..." Cohen said back as Derek got up and kissed him on the forehead.

-Cohen's pov-

I blushed when he kissed my forehead, I never thought me and him would ever end up like this. But I love it...

Me and him get up and walk to the bathroom, and hop in the shower. We sing our favorite songs and laugh at each other while we get ready.

After we go downstairs and my mom already had breakfast ready so we sat down and ate, "so who's your new friend that you didn't tell me was spending the night?" My mom asked me.

I laughed nervously, "sorry ma, this is Derek" I said as Derek got up and gave her a hug, "sorry I didn't come and introduce myself yesterday, but yeah I'm Derek. Nice to meet you" he said smiling at my mom.

She smiled back and rubbed his head, "nice to meet you too hun, now go sit down and eat before the bus gets here" she said walking back into the kitchen.

Me and D finished eating and walked outside to the bus stop, vallyk, Kobe, and Mike were already there.

"So you two had fun last night I'm guessing?" Vallyk said smirking at me, "w-what do you mean...?" I said nervously.

"Co you live RIGHT next to me I heard everything" he said laughing a little, "you heard? He sounds so sexy right?" Derek said smirking down at me.

Mike and Kobe gave Derek dap and started hyping him up, "das my boy" mike said. "Yessirrr" Kobe said.

I blushed and hid behind vallyk, vallyk chucked and patted my head. "Don't worry I'll protect you from the scary men" Vallyk said laughing.

I giggled and Kobe, Mike and Derek started whispering to each other, looking over at me and vallyk from time to time.

"They're planning something." I said making this face "😑", "most likely" vallyk said rolling his eyes.

After about 5 minutes the bus finally arrived and we all got on. Me and vallyk decided to sit next to each other and talk but I had to sit down slowly and when I sit the seat I winced making Mike, Kobe and Derek smirk.

"You feeling ok Co?" Mike said grinning, nudging Derek, "S-shut up and sit down you bullies" I said blushing.

"Does it hurt?" Derek said smirking, making Kobe and Mike chuckle a little. I blushed and covered my face in embarrassment.

"Y-yes it h-hurts..." I said as they all grinned and sat down, as the bus continued to pick up other kids and take us to school.

-Hours later-
3:15pm

School was over and we all got on the bus to head home. Vallyk, Derek and Kobe were in the other seat talking and I was sitting with Mike, I sat next to the window.