4.

-Cohen's pov-

Derek slowly pulled out his fingers and put his tip against my hole again, making me shiver. I was scared but I wanted him to violate me at the same time.

"You ready baby?" He said smirking down at me making my body quiver, I was nervous.

"Y-yes...." I said hesitantly as he pushed the tip slowly inside of me, it didn't hurt at first since the lube loosened me up a little.

But when he got half way in it started to hurt again, and my breath hitched, "W-wait..! I-it h-hurts..." I said bitting my lip, whining.

"Take it." He said sternly, as he grabbed a hand full of my hair and pulled me up, thrusted the rest of his length inside of me.

I moaned out in pain, and my breath hitched again. He slowly pulled out and then slowly pushed back in, trying to be gentle this time.

After a while of him slowly thrusting inside of me the pain started to go away and he started hitting all the right spots making me moan and my back arch more.

The pleasure wasn't enough, "p-please g-go f-faster..." I said submissively, begging him to violate me.

-Dereks pov-

Cohen was so tight, and I slowed my paste and watched as my dick slid in and out of him slowly.

It was so fucking sexy, I wanted to violate every part of him till he was my little sex toy.
But I didn't wanna hurt him, so I let him get used to my length.

After a while he got used to it, "p-please...g-go f-faster..." he said in the sweetest voice making me smirk.

"Ask me the right way." I said in a cocky way, pulling him closer to me by his hair. "P-please f-fuck me d-daddy..." he said trembling, I didn't hesitate after that.

"Good boy." I said letting go of his hair as he flopped back on the bed, holding his hips up with both my hands slamming into him.

His moans filled the room and I threw my head back in pleasure, "fuck you feel amazing" I said biting my lip, speeding up.

I turned him over wanting to see his face, his hands were still tied so I took the shirt off and threw it somewhere.

I put his legs over my shoulders and started thrusting with no mercy making him moan out of control.

His moans were music to my ears, I wanted to hear it for the rest of my life. I looked down at his face and he was crying a little bit.

He tried to cover his face with his arms but I could still see, he was blushing a dark red and crying a little.

I moved his arms out of the way so I could see his face clearly, he was so adorable. I slowed down and did long strokes making his toes curl.

I leaned down and kissed him, he kissed back making me blush just a little bit. I slid my tongue in and down his throat making him moan into our kiss.

I pulled away from the kiss and looked down at him, his adorable face only inches away from mine, "I love you..." I said a little nervous.

"I-I l-love y-you t-too bubba...." he said blushing, rapping his arms around my neck pulling me into another kiss.

I sped up my strokes making him moan and whine into our kiss, his toes curled and his back arched. I knew he was about to cum, I was too.

"I-I'm g-gonna...c-cum d-daddy...!" He said breaking our kiss a little, "cum for me baby" I said in a low voice, groaning from the pleasure.

We both came at the same time, and his body quivered hard when I came inside of him. I pulled out slowly and it made him whimper, "sorry..I forget to pull out" I said as we both giggled.

After a while of resting we finally got up and took a shower together, I had to stand behind him and hold him up because his legs were to weak for him to stand.

His ass looked amazing, I watched the water run down it and I bit my lips.

-Cohen's pov-

I couldn't stand on my own so Derek had to take a shower with me, while I let the water run down my body I feel eyes on me. I knew it was Derek so I turned around.

"W-what are y-you looking at?" I said looking up at him blushing. He slapped my ass and gripped it making me yelp, "this." He said still holding my ass. He pulled me closer with one hand on my ass and another one on my neck.

He looked down at my lips and back up at my eyes making me blush even more. He kissed me bitting my lower lip and I kissed back, ngl I was falling hard for him...

He broke the kiss and I turned back around and we finished our shower.

We both got out, got dressed, brushed our teeth and got in the bed. Well I limped but you get the point..

I got in bed first then he did, he laidback and grabbed the remote turning on the tv putting on a movie.

I wanted to cuddle him so bad but I was to nervous so I just rolled over and got on my phone, kinda sad.

-Derek's pov-

I looked over at Cohen and he was turned the other way on his phone, I knew he wanted to cuddle and it made me smile a little.

I rapped my arms around his waist making his breath hitch and pulled him close to me.

"Is this what you wanted?" I whispered in his ear sending a shiver down his spine, he just nodded and turned to face me.

He was so small and adorable with his hazelnut eyes and his adorable little blushing face.

I couldn't get enough of him, I kissed his forehead, "stop being so cute" I said smiling down at him.

He just blushed and buried his head in my chest, "stoooop...!" He said giggling a little.

I put the covers over us and he got stuck under cause he was so short, he popped his head up out of the covers and laid his head down on my chest as we watched the movie.

When the movie was over we slowly stated to fall asleep.

Hello my lil pervs💕 hope you enjoyed✨ chapter 5 coming out tomorrow😏