Story 1: I Asked Out The Babysitter

TAEHYUNG POV

"TAEHYUNG!!!!!, I need you to babysit for your little sister while your father and I are out," my mom yelled across the hall.

"What, but I was supposed to go out with my friends today," I replied.

"No excuses, Taehyung, you need to stay here and babysit."

"Can't we just get another babysitter to watch over my sister," I asked.

"No, you go do it," my mom responded.

"PLEASE!!!!!!!" I begged.

"Ugh, fine, but you are still staying at the house until the babysitter is done watching over your sister, okay."

I watched as my mom and dad exited the house and went outside to drive off somewhere else. As I was sitting on the living room couch, I got a notification on my mom's phone.

(TEXT)

Mom: Okay, I was able to get a babysitter. I think you might like her.

Taehyung: What's her name?

Mom: Her name is Jennie, and she is around your age.

Taehyung: Okay cool

Mom: She is coming over to the house in about a few minutes, so get ready

Taehyung: Okay, bye, mom

Mom: Bye sweetie

(END ON TEXT)

I set my phone aside as I watched my little sister playing with her toys while sitting on the couch. Watching as the rain poured harder and harder outside of the window.

*DOORBELL RINGS*

"Oppa, who is that," my sister asked me.

"That is your babysitter," I replied.

I got up from the couch and opened the door.

"Hi, I'm Jennie, the babysitter," she said.

"I'm supposed to be here for a little girl that I'm looking after," she said

"Oh yeah, come on in," I replied.

Jennie walked into our house and took off her shoes.