Story 3: Desire (SMUT)

It was the perfect night. Taehyung and Jennie were in bed together, just cuddling. It wasn't anything at all; it was just perfect. Jennie was in the arms of her loving arms of her boyfriend. His warmth made her addicted to him. The same goes for Taehyung; her cold and smooth skin left him feeling sensational and never wanting to let go.

"I love you," Jennie said.

"I love you too," Taehyung replied.

The window was open, and the curtains were swaying. The breeze from the outside hovered around the two.

"Baby, it's a little cold in here," Jennie said.

"Okay, let me close the windows then," Taehyung said.

As Taehyung was about to get up from the bed, Jennie stopped him. He was left confused.

"What are you doing," Taehyung asked.

"I was thinking of getting hot in a different way," Jennie pouted.

Jennie knew what she was doing. Her desire has activated, and is now focusing her attention on him. On the other, the male has no idea what is happening. His desire has not been activated yet.

"Okay, what are you thinking of," Taehyung said.

Jennie just smirked at him. He has no idea what's coming. Soon, she went on top of his body. Taehyung didn't know what she was doing, but he would get caught into the trap. Like lions, the female wants to mate and has courted the male to activate his sexual desire. In other words, Jennie wants to have sex with Taehyung by flirting and teasing him. Taehyung, at this point, is in a stage where his brain is in a flight or fight. Since its a sexual activation, his flight drops down from 50% to 10%, whereas his fight or engagement goes from 50% to 90%. According to those odds, I think he is going to engage with Jennie.

"Ahh, J~Jennie, oh my god," Taehyung groaned.

Taehyung's desire is close to being activated. Both his hands are on Jennie's slim waist. Rubbing it up and down, keeping the female activated.

"Kiss me," Jennie mumbled.

Their lips touched. It was a passionate kiss, but Taehyung wanted to make it even more vibrant. The female has now activated the male's desire and won't come out of it anytime soon. Taehyung tongue battled Jennie's tongue. Every time they touched, they would exchange enzymes from one another. Finally, they break off.

"Make love to me, baby," Jennie seductively said, biting her lips.

"Of course," Taehyung smirked.

The female has down its job; now it's time for the male's turn. Taehyung takes Jennie's and his shirt. He then stripped down Jennie's pants. She did the same and took his pants off too. Now they were more connected to each other. Their skins having more obligation to one another. Jennie kissed Taehyung once more, but this time she uses her dominant hand and skims through Taehyung's skin. After she did that, Jennie broke off the kiss and licked her lips. She now licked Taehyung's abs, making Taehyung groan. Muscles were getting tense, blood is now flowing. Every time they touched each other was 30% more sensitive. Just then, Taehyung took off her bra and underwear, and Jennie took off his boxers. Taehyung's penis, or what you fanfic writers like to call it, his cock, his hard member, his ding dong ditch, his 11-inch banana, popped out.

"Oooh," Jennie sounded intrigued.

The female didn't care if she was warmed up. Jennie sat on top of Taehyung and positioned her vagina, or what you fanfic writers like to call it, her pussy, her clit, her Niagara falls, her womanhood, onto Taehyung's dick. It slides it, and now Jennie was in motion. There are so many mammals on this earth, female chimpanzees contract muscles to show their enjoyment, female lions lay down to show their desire, as for humans, well, I'm going to let Jennie do the rest.

"AHHH, FUCK YES DADDY, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jennie moaned out.

"Ahh, shit, Jennie, you're pussy feels so good," Taehyung groaned.

"AHHH, I'M SO WET FOR YOU DADDY, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Ahh, fuck," Taehyung groaned out.

"YES DADDY, YOU'RE DICK IS SO FUCKING BIG," Jennie yelled out.

"J~Jennie, I'm about to cum," Taehyung moaned.

"M~Me too," Jennie replied.

Soon, the male and females both experienced orgasm or what you fanfic writers like to call it, they cam inside each other, Taehyung filled her up with seeds and Jennie washed him like a waterfall, he put his kids into her. Soon, Taehyung left and laid down next to Jennie; the male was so tired. On the other hand, Jennie cuddled next to Taehyung; she was still full of energy. Taehyung made her estrogen levels go up. Both of them now went back into the pre-arousal state.