Story 6: Why

THIS STORYLINE IS CONNECTED TO THE BANGPINK TEXT COMPILATION EPISODE 66 AND 78

BANGPINK TEXT: EPISODE 66

Jennie: Hubby

Taehyung: Yes?

Jennie: When are you coming home

Taehyung: Honey, you know I'm working late

Jennie: I just miss you

Taehyung: I miss you. I have to go

"I need more attention," Jennie complained

1 WEEK LATER

BANGPINK TEXT: EPISODE 78

Jennie: Honey, why aren't you home

Taehyung: Jennie come on, you know I always work late at night

Jennie: I know, it just gets really lonely in the house, you know

Taehyung: I'm sorry, we'll see you later tonight. I love you

Jennie: I love you two

(JENNIE SWITCHES TEXT TO DIFFERENT PERSON)

Jennie: Okay, I'm free to go on a date this Friday

?????: Cool, see you there babygirl

JENNIE POV

I feel so bad seeing another man. Taehyung has not been giving me attention recently. He has to get up early in the morning for work and always comes home late at night. I've just been living in a house all by myself ever since we've gotten together. Recently, I've been hooking up with this man for days now. He has been really satisfying me. Anyways, it was a Friday night, and Taehyung wasn't around, so I texted him up to he could come over.

A FEW MINUTES LATER

THE DOORBELL RINGS

I walk up to the doorstep to see the man.

"Hello, baby," he said.

"Hey babe, are you ready to have fun tonight," I replied.

We both smiled at each other, and I led him upstairs to the bedroom. Once we were in, he pinned me up against the wall and kissed me roughly. I kissed him back and slowly pushed him down onto the bedsheets. We were getting active onto one another, his hands sliding down and rubbing up against my legs. I loved every bit of this. After a few seconds, we broke the kiss, and he started to take off his shirt. There, I saw his lustful abs. I mean, Taehyung has abs too but, he doesn't show them very often, especially to me. Anyways, I slowly started to take off my shirt, also exposing my bra to him.

"You ready for this baby," he whispered into my ear in a seductive tone.