Story 9: Wanna Bang (SMUT)

JENNIE POV

Ain't nothing better than a party on a Friday night. I was in the car with my friends Jisoo, Rosé, and Lisa, who was driving the vehicle.

"Are you ready for this party tonight," I yelled out.

The 3 of them also yelled as a reply. Finally, we got to the house, and we knocked on the door.

"Oh, hey."

"JIN!!!!!"

"Baby," Jisoo said.

With no hesitation, Jisoo walked up to her boyfriend and started to make out with him like crazy.

"Uhh, Jisoo, w~were still here," I said.

"Oh, sorry, Jin baby, we should continue this somewhere else," Jisoo smirked.

Just then, Jisoo pulled Jin to god knows where.

"Aww, man," Lisa complained.

"What's wrong," Rosé asked.

"It's not fair that Jisoo gets to make out with Jin, and I get make out with nobody," Lisa said.

"Don't worry, I pretty sure you will find someone tonight," I said.

Anyways, the 3 of us went inside and saw that this party was off the hook. There was a DJ, drinks, snacks, beer pong. I went to the drinks and saw Fanta, Mt. Dew, Sprite, Dr. Pepper, Coke, Pepsi, and Jack Daniels.

"Ooh, they got some Jack Daniels," Rosé said.

"Careful, don't get too drunk, remember what happened last time," I said.

"Don't worry, everything is going to be fi~

A FEW MOMENTS LATER

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Rosé screamed.

Yep, Rosé got drunk in a matter of seconds.

"H~Hey, what's your name," Rosé pointed to a random guy at the party.

"Jimin," the guy responded.

"Hey, let's make out," Rosé said.

"Sure, okay," and they both left.

"Well, it's just you and me, Lisa~ where the hell did you go," I said.

I looked around and finally found her kissing some dude in a closet.

"Well, at least she got to make out with a guy tonight."

I was all alone. I went back to the drinks at got what Rosé had, a cup of Jack Daniels. As I was drinking, some guy went near me and got a cup of Jack Daniels as well.

"Good, party," he said.

"Oh, yeah, it's really good," I replied.