Story 7: Shower Handle (SMUT)

TAEHYUNG POV

Exhausted from work, I finally come home, ready to relax.

"Hey babe, how was work," my girlfriend asked.

"It was fine; what did you do Jen," I asked.

"Oh, nothing much, just cleaned up the house a bit. I'm also very exhausted."

"Okay, well I'm going to go take a shower, I'll be right back."

I head upstairs into our bathroom. I take off all my clothes and head inside our shower. This shower isn't just an ordinary shower. This shower is basically the size of a living room. It's pretty big. Anyways, I turned on the shower handle and started to do my regular routine when in the shower. I get wet, put some soap on, scrub off, and then put some head and shoulder shampoo.

(BY THE WAY, I'M NOT SPONSORED IN ANY WAY BY HEAD AND SHOULDERS, ALTHOUGH I WISH I WAS)

I squirted some shampoo on my hand and started to spread it around my hair. After I applied some shampoo, I began to wash off. Some of the shampoo got into my eye, so I had to close it.

"Ahh," I groaned.

My eye stung a little bit. After I washed it off, and the pain went away, I opened my eyes. There Jennie was standing outside the shower, just staring at me. I look down and notice that she had a towel wrapping her upper portion.

"Uhh, Jennie, what are you doing," I asked.

"I just wanted to check on you, see how you're doing," she replied.

"Uhm, well, I'm kind of busy taking a shower right now," I responded.

As I was finishing up, Jennie opened up the shower door and dropped down her towel. She was bare naked.

"B~Babe, why are you in here with me," I asked.

Jennie came closer and was now underneath the shower handle with me. Within a few seconds, he lushed black hair got all wet.

"Can I take a shower with you," Jennie asked?

"Uhm, uhh."

I was lost for words; I didn't know what to do. The next, you know, Jennie started to soak soap all around her tits. It got me turned on so quickly, my cock started to get erect in a matter of seconds.

"I see me baby got hard, let me help you," she giggled.

Her giggle wasn't cute at all; it was an "I'm going to do something really bad to you" type of laugh. Jennie bent down on both her knees and started to top me off. I held her wet hair firmly and started to make her suck my dick even harder. In and out, I could hear her gag and tears coming out her eyes. Finally, let her go, and she was smiling at the end.

"Your dick tasted you good," Jennie said in a seductive tone.