Story 5: Prank Lovers

TAEHYUNG POV

It was my free period at my school, and had 1 hour to spare. I headed down to my locker and put my stuff inside it. After that, I went to my usual hangout spot where my friends meet up.

"Hey, Suga," I said.

"Oh, what's up Taehyung," Suga replied.

We greeted each other with our usual handshake.

"Taehyung, I have a dare," Suga said.

"Oh really, what is it," I asked.

"I dare you to spill a bucket of water over Jennie," he said.

"Bet, that girl is annoying as fuck anyway," I replied.

Suga and I went into one of the janitor's office and grabbed a bucket. We then went to the back of the school where the hose was and filler it up with water. Now, we were ready for the show.

JENNIE POV

"Oh my god, I hate Mr. Richardson, he gave us 2 homework assignments today," I said.

"I know, I hate his guts," Lisa replied.

I was sitting with my friends Lisa, Rosé, and Jisoo during lunch. We were just being girls and gossiping over stuff we hate and like.

"Oh girls, I need to tell you something," Rosé said.

"Oh, what is it," I asked.

"So there's this boy in my 3rd period, and I think he likes me," Rosé squealed.

"Oh, who is it," Jisoo asked.

"His name is J~

*SPLASH*

All of a sudden, all my clothes were wet, my hair was moist. I turn around and see him, that idiot face himself, Taehyung.

"Oh, why so wet Jennie," He smirked.

I looked behind him and see his friend just laughing in the distance.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU!!!!!!!" I yelled at him.

I got up fro my seat and tackled him to the ground. I got on top of him and punched his face, making him have a bloody nose. As I was about to give him another punch, he pushed me off him and bashed me into the wall; I ended up getting a scar on my elbow from that. Every student was gathered into a circle, yelling, "FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT." Just then, the teachers finally came separated us two.

"WHO STARTED THIS," the teacher asked us.

Taehyung and I just looked at each other and pointed to one another.

"PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE, BOTH OF YOU," the teacher yelled.