十點五

seokjin groans as he closes his computer. he needs to pass his math test or else he will be failing the class. after hours of grueling over notes, he decides to take a break. the male opens the door of his dorm and notices something sitting at his feet. it's a shiny blue box with a white ribbon and sticky note.

"is this anyone's?" he calls, holding up the neatly wrapped package. the people passing by him shake their heads. seokjin hums and curiously reads the sticky note. he lets out a small gasp when he realizes it has his name on it. the male eagerly opens it. the box holds a canned coffee and bag of cookies. "this is my favorite flavor," he notices, taking the still cold drink out. he scans the hall again to check if the sender might still be lurking around. the brunette wonders which one of his friends decided to be so unusually kind. 

seokjin shyly takes the box back into his room and shuts the door. he quickly cracks open the caffeinated beverage and downs a quarter of it. the male releases a sigh of content and lays on his bed. 

"this is just what i needed," seokjin thinks, before taking a bite out of one of the cookies. a smile crosses his face and knows he will need to thank whichever one of his friends sent it to him the next day.

-

a/n: there will be more chapters like this that aren't in letter format that will be a little longer