Stranger

POV: Louis Partridge

In truth, I prefer to be under my blanket rather being in this coffee shop.

"Louis?" I felt a nudge as a voice called out my name.

"Hmm?" I responded still not looking at the person who I call my best friend.

"Louis what's up with you?" he asked turning his head to look at me.

"Nothing just thinking about our last exam . I can't believe it's over" I responded as I turned to give him a reassuring look.

"Ah...well we don't need to worry about it anymore, what's done is done" Elian responded still not buying my response.

"True" I said as I took a piece the muffin and held it in front of me but continued "I just can't believe we're nearly done with high school"

"I know man, it felt like yesterday we just started high school. Remember th-" Elian was interrupted by Brian.

"Guys, check it out....the two girls by the door!" Brian exclaimed.

Turning my head I saw a dark brunette who I assumed was, oriental mixed with westerner's blood standing by the door glaring at us. She had all attention but didn't seem to enjoy it. She is the type of girl that is adorable when angry. I smiled to myself. I turned to Elian to speak, only to find him starring at her like a puppy does when it wants treats.

simp.

"Hello?" I leaned over and waved my hands in front of his face

"What? Move your hand I'm looking" He responded as he pushed my hand hands away from his face.

"You're such a....."

"What am I? I dare you to finish that sentence." He said as he turned to me glaring.

"Nothing nothing" I said as I bit into the muffin once more.

"Maybe I should go up to them" Brian mumbled clearly mesmerised.

Them? I thought there was only one girl?

I looked up to see another brunette following the first girl in. I couldn't take my eyes off her, her long curly hair nearly reaching her ass....I want to touch her hair so bad. She is so.... Wait what.....am i saying?? I just called Elian a simp now I'm here simping over a stranger. What is wrong with me?

I shook my head and looked away, only to feel a stare.

"Why are you looking at me?" I asked without looking at the owner of the stare.

"Nothing" he replied back smirking as he looked away.

"Simp" I whispered under my breath.

"What did you say?" Elian quickly asked

"Nothing"

"I will break your nose"

"You wouldn't be able to"

"Oh yeah? Want to bet"

"Sure." I said arrogantly. Truth is he might actually be able to break my nose but I wasn't going to let him know that.

Before he could reply back Brian was out of his seat and on his way towards to the table that the two girls were sitting at. Looking over my shoulder, I could see Elians' fist forming....this guy needs to calm down, he doesn't even know the girl. Looking back at Brian, he had his infamous smirk on, but from what I could see that smirk wasn't working.

"I don't think it's going too well" One of the boys suddenly said.

"I'm glad it's not" I heard Elian whisper underneath his breath.

I swear, this guy....

There was a slight tension between us, no one was talking. Anticipating what was going to happen with the girls and Brian. Glancing around the room and each other, not wanting to be obvious, everyone just sat there quickly, waiting for something to happen.

"Like what such your cock?" a soft voice said from the table where Brian was standing.

Then there was laughter in the room, with widen eyes I look up to see who was the owner of voice.

I tried to stop myself from chuckling but I couldn't. My laughing got louder and louder...soon enough everyone at the table was snickering. I looked down at my phone to try and gather myself which helped a bit. I looked back up from my phone and saw Brian walking back, his eyes on the ground and his shoulders slouched.

This guy never gets rejected....I low-key love seeing him like this.

"Guessing it didn't go too well." I said trying to hid my smile.

"Shut it Partridge" he snapped back.

I help up my hands in defeat not wanting to pick a fight in the moment.

"Did you find out what school they go to?" Elian asked

"No." Brian replied back coldly.

We all looked at each other not knowing what to say. I secretly knew Elian was very happy that things didn't go to well between Brian and the girls but I wasn't going to say anything about it.

"Anyways, did you guys hear? We have a big announcement at school tomorrow. I think it might be about the end of year trip." Another of my teammates announced.

Elian and I nodded in union, I guessed it was about the trip, Elian and I have talking about this trip ever sense we started high school. I'm confused on why the school is calling everyone to give an announcement regarding it but it didn't bother me too much. I've heard all the tales and stories that happen on the trip thanks to my older brother Jason and the population of my school. Jason attended Courtridge high school. He is kind of like a legend in my school, he was captain of the football team, graduated top of his class and then went to Yale Law. When I joined I had to follow in the same legacy, which I some how managed to. Wherever he goes, he always leaves big shoes to fill and that's become apart of my life. Trying to fit up to expectations, which bothered when I was younger but not so much now.

Snapping out of my thoughts I tried to listen to what the boys were talking about. But realising I had missed the conversation completely. Yeah I zoom out a lot....

"We should go now, we have school tomorrow." Elian said as he got up.

I grabbed my bag and got up since I'm driving him home.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow." I said to my teammates and started to head out glancing at the girls when we walked pass.

"You know my address" Elian said as soon as we got to my brand new Mercedes.

"Of course why would I not know it?" I rolled my eyes as I opened the door and got in.

"I don't know, you tend to forget things."

"At least I don't simp over strangers." I flashed back with a grin, and started the engine.

"I'm wasn't the only one simping." He replied in a cocky manner.

"Yeah, yeah whatever you say." I said as we both chuckled.