04

Gu Siyi went to Xia Zhizhen to stand in front of him, with doubts about the unknown.

Xia Zhijun handed out two soft candy from the bag and handed it to her.

"..." She didn't want to eat sugar.

But gave it to everyone, Gu Siyi generously collected it and smiled at him. "Thank you."

She just looked at him, just thought that he was leaning back on the table, and it looked very good. Can't help but look a little more.

Su Han came to see him, smiled with a hint of narrowness, and handed Gu Siyi a mint-flavored chewing gum. "Su brother can't fall behind, give."

"Thank you." Gu Siyi picked up and laughed.

"Zhou brother, my sister is waiting for you to give me a sugar." Su Han hooked on Zhou Wei's shoulder and took him to Gu Siyi.

Zhou Wei: What the hell?

He looked at Xia Zhixuan and looked at the gums and chewing gum in Gu Siyi's hand...

The expression of Xia Zhijun has solidified at a speed visible to the naked eye.

Zhou Wei is a relatively honest person. Xia Zikais sister is everyones sister. Since my sister wants sugar, there is no reason for not giving it. But he touched his pocket, nothing but the phone...

Gu Siyi hurriedly said: "No, no, I don't want to."

When I said this, I was so skinny, Zhou Wei immediately said: "Yes, wait."

Gu Siyi saw that he quickly turned around and entered the crowd next to him, talking to a boy.

Lu Jialu, who played billiards, scored two goals in a row. He was about to pull the wind and look up. He found that those people did not look at him.

unacceptable!

Why do I have no audience when I am the protagonist!

Lu Jialu casually fell into a scorpion and quickly came to Gu Siyi's side. "What are you talking about?"

Xia Zhiyi leaned back at the table and had no expression on his face.

Su Han smiled and said: "Give sugar to your sister, what about your sugar?"

The words just fell, Zhou Wei came over and handed Gu Siyi a hazelnut chocolate candy wrapped in golden foil paper, "Chou Ge."

"..." Gu Siyi can only pick it up.

Lu Jiayu knows, "wait for me."

After a while, he didn't know where to get a piece of sandwich candy, and when he handed it to Gu Siyi, he did not forget to add a line. "Mallow candy is soft and sweet, and it is most suitable for a girl whose sister is so cute."

Inexplicably, there are four kinds of candy in my hand. Gu Siyi thinks that if she wants to finish it one by one, it will be sweet to toothache. But she is very grateful for their wishes.

She put the candy into the bag and said, "I bring it back and eat it slowly."

After playing a few, Gu Siyi said goodbye to them and went back to the bedroom.

When she came early in the morning, when she made the bed to organize things, the roommates did not come. When I returned to the bedroom again, there were already two girls.

Gu Siyi took the initiative to greet them and introduced themselves: "My name is Gu Siyi, and I have a class of six."

"My name is Xu Lin, and the middle school is up. It used to be eight shifts." The shoulder-shoulder girl smiled and said, "We are all six classes."