09

There are not many people in the library at this time, but there are also people.

The top of the school, the summer of the grass, the summer of the grass, every move will be focused.

Someone secretly found an angle to take a photo of the summer eyelashes and send them to a group of friends.

"I saw the summer of the library in the library, she is actually playing girl eyelashes?"

"Who is that girl?"

"It seems to be his sister?"

"Do you like long eyelashes in summer?"

"Sisters, buy a group at the weekend, and get married with eyelashes!"

"Broad and wide!"

"The face of Xia Zhizhen is so beautiful, he looks like he is playing with eyelashes!"

"Let's take a few more shots to make us feel good, go back to school and add chicken legs to you~"

The summer that was discussed was unaware of the fact that his girl and her eyelashes were left in his world.

At the corner of her mouth, she looked at her slight smile, and observed her micro-expression as if it were the most worth exploring.

Finally, Gu Siyi could not sleep without being harassed. She irritated her eyes back and forth on her arms several times, raised her head, and her angered eyes looked for the culprit that interfered with her.

Xia Zhihao can see the touching face, and it is too late to prevent it from entering the line of sight. Behind it is a large transparent glass window.

Summer sunshine, blue sky and white clouds, dense camphor trees, and teenagers in white T-shirts together form a perfect picture.

Gu Siyis hand reached out and touched the face of Xia Zhis face, feeling the temperature quickly retracted. She muttered: "It was not a dream..."

"It is not a good habit to sleep in the library." Xia Zhixuan said that the face of Haoyue scenery has a slight sternness in the cold.

"I am reading a book... Hey, I don't know how to fall asleep..." The girl's voice was still ignorant with just waking up.

Xia Zhiwei asked: "How is the phone turned off?"

Raised her hand and rubbed it where she came across, feeling a little itchy, staying on the skin and lingering.

Ah? Gu Siyi quickly took the phone out of the bag and said, I want to concentrate on reading the book and shut down the phone.

Xia Zhis brows are slightly embarrassing. Dont just shut down, especially during holidays. Losing the connection will make people worry.

"Hey." Gu Siyi nodded.

"Don't go home on weekends?"

"Well, my parents are on a business trip, let me stay at school." The girl's eyes are obviously lost.

"That's right, my mom said let me take you home for dinner on the weekend." Said, Xia Zhijun stood up, "Go."

Gu Siyi's body is one step ahead of the language, and he simply gets up and follows the summer.

She looked at Xia Zhi's tall back and secretly licked her lips.

Xia Zhijun asked Gu Siyi, "Let's go back to dinner later, there are still a few hours, where do you want to go?"

Gu Siyi said: "I am not familiar with C City, look at you."

She is very aware of the followers, and she gives everything to the master.